Top Shelf Aquatics

LED Group Buy

evilc66

Yes it is all in the thread for everyone to see. Evil has updated time and time again about why it has taken as long as it has. He has had problems with suppliers and getting things annodized, he has been missing parts as well as having part of his roof cave in. Maybe you do need to explicitly state what you mean because you aren't making sense.

evil knows and every other person that purchased one does as well, myself included. You and your 'know it all' friend there can look at post 665 because apparently you guys think it's a secret or something.

Nah I like it.

Wasn't talking to you.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

wow what a wuss. Its simple. Ask for you money back and stop being an idiot.

i thought i was making myself look stupid for b!tching about not receiving my LED actinics, but this is on a whole new level..

what a joke...

*cough*

Ya know... [nm,rest of the post deleted]

You and I both know there isn't any money to made here when it's all said and done. I hope evil's wares make him a millionaire several times over at some point though. Innovation stuff that needs to continue.

i agree. I wish I would have ordered two of my setups!

i guess people think if they talk enough sh!t then they will get their product faster. How about a swift kick in the nuts instead?

wow what a wuss. Its simple. Ask for you money back and stop being an idiot.

i thought i was making myself look stupid for b!tching about not receiving my LED actinics, but this is on a whole new level..

what a joke...

Are you f'n serious kettle? :blink:

wtf

is this a joke?

I wouldnt even mind waiting if we werent told that they are "on the way". This GB flopped and the creator wont even step in.

yeah, and i got what i ordered. And he stated that he's been having trouble with his shipping supplier....so WHAT DO YOU NOT GET ABOUT IT?

i got mine...im happy

edit: here are your TWO options. Sit and wait patently, or ask for your money back and stop posting in here. Anything else you have to say should be ignored by anyone and everyone.

have a nice day, Tubbs

edit: here are your TWO options. Sit and wait patently, or ask for your money back and stop posting in here. Anything else you have to say should be ignored by anyone and everyone.

have a nice day, Tubbs

Nice, two things you didn't do. No, I'll just stay on here and whine about things and then kiss a#$ because I want to be just like you.

yeah i called myself out for b!itching so you cant really get me there, pal. Go for it, im sure you have the idea that you look like a tool anyways.

ps. i did ask for my money back but canceled that as I decided to PM evil to see what was going on. Everything worked out. Im staring at a tank filled with LED greatness as I type this. I have nothing to cry about..

g'day

Take it easy fellas. This isn't getting orders out any faster. I have a bunch more going out this weekend, and dyer_maker, I already PM'd you that yours has shipped (Tuesday). There is no need for anyone to defend me on how long this has taken. It's taken far too long that's for sure. Some of it has been out of my control, some of it is completely my fault. It was my responsibility to get the orders out in a timely fashion, and I have failed at doing so. You guys paid good money for these, and you deserve a product for it. I'm not making any money on these any more, and I certainly don't expect a penny more from anyone. That still doesn't excuse me from not delivering. Bottom line is, I'm still shipping orders, and it's close to being done. The offer for refunds still stands for anyone else that hasn't received their order. I'm eating the Paypal fees and the cost of the hardware that was already ordered for that. I'll take that as pennance so to speak :)

To those that have recieved their orders (finally!), I'm glad you like them.

evil, now I'm officially kissing your a#$. Thanks for intervening with the voice of reason. :grouphug:

Wait you've been #####ing all day but you already had a PM tuesday that yours were shipping? What a drama queen.

Wait you've been #####ing all day but you already had a PM tuesday that yours were shipping? What a drama queen.

Nice way to twist things, you still don't know what the f' you're talking about. Responding to someone is different than #####ing.

Evil, I ran across these threads after i randomly googled "sunpod LED actinic." I saw what you had put together and was very impressed. I see that there has been some issues putting them all together and shipping them all out, and some people had canceled orders. I'm sure youve answered this questions many times before, but I thought I had nothing to lose and ask if you had any "leftovers." I have a sunpod on an 24G aquapod, so I guess id need two sets. Is this possible now or ever? Ive wanted actinics for a looonnnggg time. Also, did they get anodized in black? Anyone have any pictures of theirs on their tanks, with wiring etc.? Looks like a badass product, Id like to bankroll your project and have it mass produced haha.

Evil, I ran across these threads after i randomly googled "sunpod LED actinic." I saw what you had put together and was very impressed. I see that there has been some issues putting them all together and shipping them all out, and some people had canceled orders. I'm sure youve answered this questions many times before, but I thought I had nothing to lose and ask if you had any "leftovers." I have a sunpod on an 24G aquapod, so I guess id need two sets. Is this possible now or ever? Ive wanted actinics for a looonnnggg time. Also, did they get anodized in black? Anyone have any pictures of theirs on their tanks, with wiring etc.? Looks like a badass product, Id like to bankroll your project and have it mass produced haha.

Unless I misread, Evil mentioned making something very similar available to the masses on Nanotuners before too long.

Yeah I saw that. Actually read most of both threads but I think after this group buy the nanotuners product might not become available for a while if ever, so I was just checking to see what else was available. I remember the sappire 24g protein skimmer for the aquapod "coming soon" on the website for about a year, so, I just bought a tunze. I understand these DIY projects are full of pitfalls. I couldnt imagine trying to orchestrate something like this myself.

They will become available again. I'm working on a few design changes that will make it easier for us to produce, but performance and fuctionality will be the same. I'm looking to get these rolling in a few months.

ok just wondering on the progression of the retrofits...seems since everyone got their led add ons this thread dies, still wondering if they are coming etc.

Archived