Cultivated Reef

LED Group Buy

evilc66

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

wtf

is this a joke?

I wouldnt even mind waiting if we werent told that they are "on the way". This GB flopped and the creator wont even step in.

i just want to provide an update: evil msged me last mon saying that my sunpod leds were put in the mail. i received them today and they are working great. thanks evil

Intercepted Evil on another thread. Mine is shipping tonight, so im sure some others are as well.

i can rest a little easier now :D Most of my angry posts were right when i woke up too lol

I'm sorry everyone. I've been very busy at work recently. I have some shipping tonight like Jerfrog stated. I have more going out this weekend. I'm going to be working on the Satellites this weekend also.

So how does this system work, the person who complains the most gets theres?

did you completely ignore his post before yours?

did you completely ignore his post before yours?

Nope, still pretty vague as to who will receive theirs and when. At least that's consistent when how things have been so I'm not surprised by that.

yeah i feel ya. There should be a list as to who has gotten them and who hasnt. PMs should be made out once they ship out.

Seriously everyone, I'm getting close to being done. I get more done every week. I'm not tending to those who complain the loudest. I'm trying to get them out in the order of payment. Dyer_maker and leoan, yours are probably coming up in this coming weeks batch, along with more. I have to check to see who is where.

I'm never going to do this again :)

lol maybe evil should have gotten some friends together to help with the soldering and stuff. like a assembly line.

i bet its the taping and dieing thats taking bloody forever.

Archived