Top Shelf Aquatics

LED Group Buy

evilc66

nanocustoms.com

I'm gonna man up and say that it's delay is all MY fault.

In our efforts to ramp up for the Macna show, I have stolen his time from this project.

In exchange for his extra effort in our push to launch before Macna, I took on the machining of his parts.

I made about 60% of the batch and they have made it to him. With the show and the LED product launch, the machine has been UBER tied up.

I PROMISE that I will get it all done and in the mail to him TODAY.

Chris

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
nanocustoms.com

Yeah, it was an amazing to come into the office without the frantic "macna is XX days away feeling".

Also, I don't want to get too ahead of ourselves, but get ready for some AMAZING products in the near future, not only in LEDs, but in other products/formats you have always wished for, but no one was willing to mfg.

Having someone like evil on the team "Inspires confidence" and our Vendors definately took note.

This MACNA show was a huge success for us as far as getting our vendors to see the potential of this market.

So can we can an update here? Any chance? Anything??

How about the Satellite retros? Any movement on those? How many weeks are we looking at for a wait?

Considering that I'm waiting on the Sunpod parts, these will be tackled this weekend. I have almost three solid days to get some work in. Fingers crossed, I'll have some better news for you retro guys on Monday.

Considering that I'm waiting on the Sunpod parts, these will be tackled this weekend. I have almost three solid days to get some work in. Fingers crossed, I'll have some better news for you retro guys on Monday.

what parts are you still waiting on for the sunpods? what does the eta on them?

Same parts that I have been waiting for for a while. As soon as I get the parts (supposedly Monday now), I have to do some rework, then they are off to the anodizer. Once back from the anodizer (about a weeks worth of time), the last assembly can happen, then orders ship. At best, I'm looking at two more weeks. I know that's not what you guys want to hear, and I wish I didn't have to tell you that, but that's what it is.

Last of the parts showed up last night. Final cleanup on them tonight and tomorrow (I have class tonight so not much time to work on them), then off to the anodizer.

Last of the parts showed up last night. Final cleanup on them tonight and tomorrow (I have class tonight so not much time to work on them), then off to the anodizer.

Much appreciated update!

Figured you might like that. Hopefully by Thursday I'll be telling you that these parts are at the anodizer.

Figured you might like that. Hopefully by Thursday I'll be telling you that these parts are at the anodizer.

Assuming that happens when should we expect completion and shipping?

Same parts that I have been waiting for for a while. As soon as I get the parts (supposedly Monday now), I have to do some rework, then they are off to the anodizer. Once back from the anodizer (about a weeks worth of time), the last assembly can happen, then orders ship. At best, I'm looking at two more weeks. I know that's not what you guys want to hear, and I wish I didn't have to tell you that, but that's what it is.

Archived