Pod Your Reef

my 25 gallon cube =)

bluenassarius

bluenassarius
Very nice collection! Looks like you're getting great growth on those pieces!

What is that paly on the top right? Does it have golden sprinkles in it? Looks really nice :)

thanks. yeah its starting to take off now that it's settled in.

the paly on the top right is the pink sprinkles. i like it bc of how large the polyps get.

*just read thread/

nice.

thanks pismo. what part of sac are you in?

• Replies 307
  • Created
  • Last Reply

those pink sprinkles are the shiz! I gotta come check your tank out soon.... I might have a frag of the red and green acan for you soon

bluenassarius

snapped some shots of the skimmate..

this is 2 days worth of skimming.. the smell is just horrible

skimmate1.jpg

skimmate2-1.jpg

updated shot of the litho

litho.jpg

bro

it definitely has. hows everything in korea? my wife wants to go visit her dad soon.

the model is thai.. her first name is pimai. i don't know the last lol

took a quick top down shot tonight. not really big on zoas anymore so i might phase em out and put some lps

topdown5-21-09.jpg

hawt!

bluenassarius
south....fruitridge / 99

cool.. my parents live not too far from there

That is one beautiful tank you have there.

hawt!

thanks guys

great tank. can you snap some pix of the euro reef nano as its working in the tank? thamls

i'll try to snap a shot of it after the cam charges up

Looked through the thread - great progress. Tank looks NICE and that skimmate was disgusting... Thanks for posting :D That skimmer must be good.

bluenassarius
Looked through the thread - great progress. Tank looks NICE and that skimmate was disgusting... Thanks for posting :D That skimmer must be good.

thanks. i'm rescaping it soon and will be taking a updated FTS. the ER skimmer is worth every penny spent. i feel more secure about my small aquarium with it hooked up.

a note about the skimmate.. i don't have any fish! (not yet at least)

• 2 weeks later...
bluenassarius

been a little busy with school.. haven't taken any shots of my tank recently.. something is wrong and i lost a few pieces. i'm in the process of doing a water change to help reset the parameters.

can you post pics of the euro skimmer on tank...i want one but i herd they stick out a bit? but never seen one on an actual solana...

bluenassarius

shot some video of the it in action for ya.. gives you an idea how much it sticks out from the back also..

shot some video of the it in action for ya.. gives you an idea how much it sticks out from the back also..

cool thanx...that is the solana euro-reef nano right?

bluenassarius

thanks mate. it's a blessing and a curse. blessing because i don't have to spend anymore money on corals because i'm out of space but a curse because i have no space for any new corals i might want to get lol

Mynameskenny19

Dude, your tank is awesomely beautiful! Keep up the good work man! I wish I could set my Biocube up like that, that'd be gnarly :)

Archived