my 25 gallon cube =)

bluenassarius

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 307
  • Created
  • Last Reply
bluenassarius

i can't believe its been a year ...

i'm moving soon and will be selling this setup. i'm looking to get a new tank started after i move. stay tuned.. :)

Crackerballer

Great looking tank. I am doing the same thing, Solana plus Sundial HQI. Gonna add some LEDs to my Sundial and see how it looks. May eventually switch to a nice 250w HQI or LEDs once they become affordable.

bluenassarius
Great looking tank. I am doing the same thing, Solana plus Sundial HQI. Gonna add some LEDs to my Sundial and see how it looks. May eventually switch to a nice 250w HQI or LEDs once they become affordable.

thanks, as much as i did like this tank, it had its drawbacks ... there were concerns w/ space after about 2 months of having this tank. it was too crowded already. i'd pass on the sundial hqi. its heavy, the reflector in the fixture isn't that great and it uses power compacts for actinic supps. my friend said he could've built me a LED fixture for about the same price as this fixture.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 years later...
d'Espresso

Sam, hoping someday you come back and join us nano-reefers. Hope all is good with you man and life!

Cheers,

David

Archived