SaltCritters.com

Professor's 40 Breeder

Professor

Seems like forever since I have posted on this thread. The 40 went through a neglect phase but I am starting to put things back in order. I won't say it looks bad but it is certainly not as lush and balanced looking as it once was. I have pruned out a bunch of things and plan to restore this bad boy to where it once was. Sooooo..... To get started l am posting my "baseline" pic of the tank all cleaned and pruned up. LMK what you think.

ce965ab0.png

I will be starting a new thread soon on my pico build that is replacing my 5.5gal that had an unfortunate run in with some stray voltage......Stay tuned!

-Prof

• Replies 357
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Looking good man. Glad that you're still alive and around.

Thanks D! Doesn't look as good as it once did, but I will get it there. Things have been crazy lately but are starting to get back on track where I can devote some more time to the tank. Good thing I designed it to be idiot proof or it would be a total wreak. I got new bulbs all the way around and gave it a crazy cleaning and pruning. My LFS is going to crap himself when I come in with all the Anthelia and Nepthea frags I got!

I need to get caught up on what's going on with your tanks. Knowing your threads it will probably take me a week though!

-Prof

haha...try 2. ;)

Probably 3!

Great to see an update here professor!!!!

Thanks NRF. I appreciate it! Look for more to follow.

-Prof

wahoo!!! the professor's back.

Back and mad as a hatter! Look for the new pico thread coming later this evening. Also have some new stocking plans for the 40 breeder that I am tossing around......

ah come on you can't just tease us like that.

That's what my wife says!

I will give you a hint.....it has to do with fish......

Oh I get it. Your putting a tang in there & your scared that we'll send the cops after you. Its ok your secrets safe with us.

Oh I get it. Your putting a tang in there & your scared that we'll send the cops after you. Its ok your secrets safe with us.

Pffft. Tangs are overrated. -_-

Convict tangs and sea catfish

Your kidding me, right?

One of them is a suggestion I gave you for you tank.

Ah crap, i'll have to dig way back...

Chromis? Firefish?

Masked gobies?

Masked gobies is one but chalk bass are the ones I suggested you keep. You got three out of five now.

Archived