inTank Media Baskets

Qwiksilver711's BC14

qwiksilver711

qwiksilver711
i think it will do fine. but be aware that if the onyxs are a mated pair the female might pick at him

ok. i think there are enuf bolt holes for a firefish to stay safe. Ill get him once my cycle finishes n the CUC has been in there a week or two.

• Replies 244
  • Created
  • Last Reply
qwiksilver711

Ha! buying the live rock helped, my ammonia now reads 1ppm! I'm sorry, dumb update, but I wish a cycle would only take 10 minutes, not a month

qwiksilver711

oh man! my wife found hitchhikers today! she says there is a baby snail and this other thing. which I think is a brittle star with a leg missing, what do yall think? she says it is purple and green.

DSC04600.jpg

DSC04595.jpg

DSC04594.jpg

DSC04591.jpg

qwiksilver711
yep, they are scavengers. but i think they get super big. not sure though.

you can trim starfish down i think

what should his name be?

qwiksilver711
dont know. ill have to think about it.

ok, I've been thinking about my livestock. and I'm not so sure about the onyx clowns, I want a firefish, and maybe a goby, and something else? I know I want a pep shrimp or two, shoot some ideas at me guys.

qwiksilver711
ill get back to you on that. im gonna do some research.

sixline wrasse

I'll look into that. I'll look into any others you guys shoot at me. I'll have to order online most likley, my LFS has not many fish, and no colorful zoas either

marinebiologist

my lfs doesn't have colorful zoas either but i get them from other hobbyists anyways.

i think you can have a frogfish in theit and then you have a cool little predator tank,but im not sure.

qwiksilver711
I'll look into that. I'll look into any others you guys shoot at me. I'll have to order online most likley, my LFS has not many fish, and no colorful zoas either

how bout a harlequin shrimp? or 2

qwiksilver711
maybe a baby shark. :D

i bet you a tang and an octopus and a shark would all love it in there and live peacefully

qwiksilver711
wow!!! this thread is a couple of days old and it has 4 pages already. :o

its just u me and clown and buds,we talk alot though. urs has like 27

Archived