Pod Your Reef

Qwiksilver711's BC14

qwiksilver711

qwiksilver711

still having a cyano problem, even with increased water changes. Bought an emerald crab today, and he seems to be quite hungry! Got something else today too, pics later!

• Replies 244
  • Created
  • Last Reply
qwiksilver711

sorry to dissapoint, but have you ever researched them things? i realized the err of my ways and returned it.... there is no known way of keeping them alive just yet... damn, it was sexy

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
qwiksilver711
FTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DSC05304.jpg

DSC05306.jpg

got this for my birthday, its doubled in size since then. I'll hook u guys up if ya want, if u pay for shipping, be fraggin it into 3 i think this weekend.

DSC05307.jpg

havent thought of fraggin these yet, but it looks like it better be soon, let me know if y'all want a piece

qwiksilver711
looks good!!!!!!!!!!

but there is a lot of algae

yeah, that pic is about a month old, i'll try and take a better one soo, added an emerald crab that took care of most everything in there

qwiksilver711

fragged the finger leather last night. cut a branch off with a razor, and used wedding viel to secure it to a rock... thing is, it curled and the cut part isnt touching the rock anymore... tips? the mother colony looks fine, fully open and everything

+1 to marinebiologist.

My shroom did something like that to me. Actually it flipped over and I didnt notice (small shroom) and when I took the mesh off it was attached to the mesh :huh: . I had to start all over lol. The last two shrooms I did I have had to move them twice to get them back on the rock right. I just got done reading this thread (they get buried fast dont they) and I love your finger leather. Good luck and nice pics.

qwiksilver711
+1 to marinebiologist.

My shroom did something like that to me. Actually it flipped over and I didnt notice (small shroom) and when I took the mesh off it was attached to the mesh :huh: . I had to start all over lol. The last two shrooms I did I have had to move them twice to get them back on the rock right. I just got done reading this thread (they get buried fast dont they) and I love your finger leather. Good luck and nice pics.

thanks... figured out what i did... the frag died, cuz i was too stupid to think about the fact that the rock i was putting it on i had just gotten out of the garage... not the tank, and now i feel bad.

• 9 months later...
  • 7 months later...
qwiksilver711

on a side note I just found a coworker with a 30g tank... its empty and begging to be set up, she sold it to me for 50$, so once this 14g is stable and such I will have another tank rearing to go!!

Archived