Daves Shallow SPS 35g

DaveFason

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Thanks for all the comments guys. I have been VERY busy and honestly thinned a few frags out. Water changes, dosing and feedings is all that goes on in the tank now-a-days. I plan on adding the two smaller tanks to the system soon but I've been saying that for a year :P the new plan in still a NPS tank along with a bio-tope for Mini Dart Gobies. One or two stags and a ten-fifteen schoal of the little guys. Its coming on the two year mark which is a really cool feeling too.

LED work has been insane. From small twelve LED units to a MASSIVE three-hundred LED unit. I am working on a custom unit for my personal tank but the customer comes first!

Its hard to show you guys how big some of the frags are. They are getting so large that every night something gets stung and I just have to let nature take its course. The only thing I want to add to the tank is a pair of Angel fish. Multibar or Multicolor.

Anyways photo's...

PPE

IMG_5760-vi.jpg

War Coral, Babys and Lords

IMG_5761-vi.jpg

Carls Candlelight ( One of my favorites! )

IMG_5768-vi.jpg

Tubs Birdnest ( Around the size of a softball )

IMG_5770-vi.jpg

Blue Tip ( Hard to tell but its growing very tall )

IMG_5777-vi.jpg

Ice Tip Stag ( Love this photo )

IMG_5782-vi.jpg

The infamous Setosa. Its HUGE!

IMG_5779-vi.jpg

FTS

IMG_5758-vi.jpg

Enjoy!

-Dave

Thanks Rehype. I'll post photo's once I have my LED's over it. I'll show you some colors ;)

Oh and I am adding a MP10 to the back.

-Dave

Ever - Just wait around and let them grow. I've fragged some of the corals so many times and they are still getting out of hand.

Madea - Just ask ;)

-Dave

Archived