Innovative Marine Aquariums

Daves Shallow SPS 35g

DaveFason

Thanks guys. I had the day off and did some serious spring cleaning around the house. I did not have time to do a water change and clean the equipment but hopefully this weekend I will have time. I'll have everything cleaned up but here is a FTS with my new cube. I'll have some cool plants on the stand soon too.

My color combo is...

2 - Blue +

1 - Fiji

1 - Aquablue Special

Plus some LED's :)

IMG_6066.jpg

-Dave

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thanks for the bulb combo Dave. I believe that's the combo i'll be going with as well. The colors in your tank are just incredible. Btw, what color tint does the tank have from that bulb combo? Is it blue or purple? Or is it a white color with a blue tint? Just wondering.. :)

animalmaster6

Now that's a colony!

You could do weekly fragging of a tip or two and it would grow even more! Plus you could make some extra money for the tank by selling the frags.

never disappointing. you come in look around & leave with this great feeling of inadequateness.

Thanks dave you suck.

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks Bitts ;)

Asking for a bit of help from my fellow reefers. I am getting ready to get my site going, along with facebook and everything.

Would you guys mind friending and liking my Facebook page? Along with Twitter? I need a true user name.

Here are the links and a huge thanks for everyone that helps me out!

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Nano-Box-Reef/210048192344251

http://twitter.com/#!/NanoBoxReef

Thanks again.

-Dave

acropora1981

Wow...very very nice stuff...

Dave, where did you learn all about the LED fixtures? I run an aquarium service company up in Toronto, and I would love to be able to build these types of fixtures for my clients...

Is there a good book to learn about wiring/designing these systems or are you an electrician/engineer? I've been reading for quite a while but I still really don't get how to pick drivers/power supply, how to figure out how many LED that will drive etc. etc.

Archived