Blue+

Aquablue

Fiji Purple

Blue+

GE 6500K

UVL Super Actinic

Aquablue

Blue+

The aquablue's will give you a 12k look. You could replace them with UVL 75/25's which would give you a little more blue..

Almost forgot to add my updates. I ordered another tunze 6025. I'm gonna mod it and place it opposite of the other one in my tank. This should provide me plenty of flow to keep everything happy.

Also, I picked up a a Clarkii and orange tipped anemone at vivid yesterday, they are having 25% off everything so I couldn't resist. Here's a quick picture I took, I will have more up later.

40reef1009.jpg

1337TANKHAX

Dam that anemone is tight. That thing is so rad! Nice buy, I think I'm actually going to head over to Vivid, I haven't been there in a while.

So I got my second tunze 6025. Straight out of the box I modded it and man this tank has some nice flow going now.. Adding the second one stirred up a lot of stuff, but now that everything has settled it all looks great. I'm probably around 2200gph in the display now not including the return pump..

I'll be sure to put some pictures up tomorrow.

Yea, i ran it in a bucket when it was stock and couldn't believe how weak it felt stock.. Like you said though, once modded these things move some water.

Couple new shots from today. No new pics of the nem at the moment as it is shriveled.. I also added a second clarkii to the tank as well. I will have more pics up tomorrow.

Blue Tip Acro

40reef1026.jpg

Fruity Pebbles

40reef1020.jpg

Peacocks

40reef1021.jpg

Pink Stylo

40reef1022.jpg

Acro

40reef1023.jpg

Frogspawn

40reef1024.jpg

Garf Bonsai

40reef1025.jpg

So the anemone bounced back bigger then ever. When I left for work it was shriveled up super small and now it is almost twice as big as it was when I bought it..

The 2 clarkii's are still working things out.. They are on opposite sides of the tank at this point... Hopefully they decide to pair up.

That's an awesome looking anemone. It's like a super ricordea. If I didn't already have a sebae nem I would look for one like it. I was just at vivid yesterday. Picked up a sun coral because of the sale as well. Too bad they are not close by. I would probably be there everyday. I used to go there every weekend but I haven't recently since I can't really buy any livestock yet until I finish setting up my tank. Too much temptation.

Thanks, I'm really glad that I purchased it. I wasn't even thinking of buying a nem, but when I saw this one I had to get it. Even if they aren't close to you, it is definitely worth the drive for some of the stuff they have.

Yeah all the fish stores here in Santa Clarita sucks. I go all the way to Canoga Park to do all my shopping, Vivid and Aquarium City. I hate driving all the way there but have no choice.

Got some more shots today.

Blue Tip Acro

40reef1030.jpg

Fruity Pebbles

40reef1031.jpg

Bubblegum Chalice

40reef1032.jpg

Green Bay Packers

40reef1033.jpg

Watermelons

40reef1034.jpg

Lonely Blasto

40reef1035.jpg

Orange Digi

40reef1036.jpg

Green Tip Birdsnest

40reef1037.jpg

Green Digi

40reef1038.jpg

Acans

40reef1040.jpg

BTA

40reef1042.jpg

BTA

40reef1043.jpg

BTA and Clarkii under actinic

40reef1044.jpg

Flame...

40reef1041.jpg

1337TANKHAX

Dig the new pics. Yeah I used to go to Vivid a couple times a week back when I commuted to csun, it was only a few minutes away from school. And don't worry about the bta, when they're getting used to new tanks they tend to flush the water out of their systems a few times to acclimate. Mine had the same issue

Oh and thanks for the K nano, that thing kicks a$$

SWEET....nice pics btw.

Thanks.

Dig the new pics. Yeah I used to go to Vivid a couple times a week back when I commuted to csun, it was only a few minutes away from school. And don't worry about the bta, when they're getting used to new tanks they tend to flush the water out of their systems a few times to acclimate. Mine had the same issue

Oh and thanks for the K nano, that thing kicks a$$

Thanks man, yeaa vivid is definitely the best place to go.. Thanks for the advice on the anemone as well.. I was kind of freaking out when I first saw it doing that.. Now that I know its normal I won't worry about it.

And no problem with the nano.. i told ya that things puts out some good flow for its size haha.

Archived