Coral Vue Hydros

Quick's 40 Breeder

Quick

So I may be getting another 40 pounds or so of live rock come wednesday as well.. Hopefully I can because I need more real estate spots in this tank.

• Replies 417
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Blue Tip Acro

40reef1030.jpg

When they have a Blue or Acro theme picture of the month contest you better enter this photo. I will vote you in for sure. B)

Really love this tank. I will be moving from Bakersfield to Long Beach next month so I will have to check out this Vivid place. How far would you say it is from Long Beach.

I want a 40 breeder but just don't have the money right now. Keep up the good work.

I love your tank. It makes me want to scrap my AP12 and start a 40b. That anemone is awesome, btw. Nice work!

Thank you.. You should keep the ap12 and start a 40b haha..

Really love this tank. I will be moving from Bakersfield to Long Beach next month so I will have to check out this Vivid place. How far would you say it is from Long Beach.

I want a 40 breeder but just don't have the money right now. Keep up the good work.

Thanks for the compliment. As far as where vivid is, I would say about 45 minutes from long beach depending on the traffic. I would really recommend making the drive at least once. Just their 800g show tank can keep me entertained for hours..

Thank you.. You should keep the ap12 and start a 40b haha..

Thanks for the compliment. As far as where vivid is, I would say about 45 minutes from long beach depending on the traffic. I would really recommend making the drive at least once. Just their 800g show tank can keep me entertained for hours..

800 gallons!! Wow the store at our work has a 175 gallon bowfront show tank that I enjoy. I'm sure I will stop by when I am making trips back from Bakersfield to visit family and stuff. I'm excited haha!

1337TANKHAX

I feel like a kid at a candy store when I go there. But the lobo's doing alright, I haven't really seen any changes yet since it's only been a few days haha. But when the lights are on it gets all puffy and fat, so I'd say it's doing pretty well. I feed my tank about twice a week, but I've target fed the lobo probably three times now

This tank looks absolutely amazing!!! Bravo my friend!!! THat is one happy tank!!! :D I can't believe I didn't notice this one from before ... D@MN!!!

800 gallons!! Wow the store at our work has a 175 gallon bowfront show tank that I enjoy. I'm sure I will stop by when I am making trips back from Bakersfield to visit family and stuff. I'm excited haha!

Their 800 gal tank is a thing of beauty. I spend most of my time there just looking at it. Dave said he paid nothing for it. It was given to him by a customer who moved and couldn't take it with them. I call Vivid my Toys R Us for corals. :lol:

Quick, very nice photos.

Some actinic shots from tonight..

Tri-Color Valida... Starting to encrust and show some nice purple/blue colors.

40reef1050.jpg

Yogai

40reef1045.jpg

Microthalema

40reef1046.jpg

Tenuis.. Starting to color up nicely as well

40reef1048.jpg

Garf bonsai.. Just starting to encrust..

40reef1049.jpg

gulfsurfer101

Nice SPS frags. My tank is finally getting healty enough to keep some again. I'll be watching your thread to see what else you decide to add later on. NIce thread with lots of good pics.

Thank you.. You should start stocking yours up with some again..

Tomorrow I am gonna be picking up an ORA hawkins frag, large teal acro piece, and a strawberry lemonade frag.. I'll be sure to take some pics.

gulfsurfer101

Hawkins is definatley on the shopping list. I'm waiting for a new place to open this sat. with all the sweetest ora frags and tons of sps. I was lucky enough to stop by and pick up a nice sized frag of some blue tipped stag and some purple and red acans from there in kinda like a sneak preview deal. I was told I was the second paying customer behind Dave or mojorizin. Definately keep us posted with some pics of what you decide to add. I to try to kinda document everything that goes in my tank so I can look back at it later and see how far it comes or what didn't make it.

Nice, it makes it so much better when you have a local store that carries good stuff..

And I agree about documenting everything, that's pretty much why I made this thread, to keep track of everything for myself.. Just looking back at the beginning from february, it's hard to believe how much has already changed.

Got some new SPS frags today, I will have pics tomorrow when the lights come on.. I'm really happy with the pieces I got..

Picked up some new SPS pieces last night.

Green Birdsnest

40reef1055.jpg

ORA Hawkins

40reef1051.jpg

Montipora Capitata

40reef1052.jpg

Teal Acro Colony

40reef1053.jpg

Zoa garden (I moved over the pinks, fruity pebbles, and vegas ho's)

40reef1054.jpg

Archived