Top Shelf Aquatics

Quick's 40 Breeder

Quick

• Replies 417
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So I wake up this morning and notice my chalk bass isn't cruising around the tank like usual. I have checked everywhere and cannot seem to find him anywhere.. I assume if he died overnight that the nass. snails would take care of him.. But yesterday he was acting normal and looked completely healthy.. Weird

Finally picked up some rics.. I have been waiting for a good deal on some for a while and finally found it today. They are super nice and have a nice purple rim which is hard to make out in the picture.

40reef1160.jpg

• 3 weeks later...
Hello??? Where are all the crazy cool pics of your tank? :D

Sorry.. I've been super busy with work and getting ready to go to the coast guard that I haven't had much time for my tank yet alone taking pictures of it.. I got a new lens though, maybe I'll get some new shots tomorrow.

just wondering, what exactly does the combo box do? and whats ur t5 bulb combo

The combo box makes the skimmer take water off the surface, so no scum or solids build up and it also acts as a bubble trap at the skimmer return so no micro bubbles enter the tank.. It works great.

My t-5 combo is:

2 Blue+

1 UVL Super Actinic

1 GE 6500K

how big is the combo box and where does it attatch to exactly? i cant find any pics of it and didnt even know it existed until i stumbled upon your thread. ive had a bak pak for 4 years too lol. im thinking of getting one for my 10g but i dont know if its too big

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

So just to update this thread in case anybody has been wondering what happened. The tank was sold a while ago to another reefer on here. I sold it thinking I was going to the Coast Guard, but that didn't work out for me. So now, I'm missing the tank and wanting to get back into the hobby.. I'm looking to start up a nanocube within a month or two.. So be on the lookout for that thread. :D

Archived