inTank Media Baskets

DHaut's DIY Custom Build! NEW STAND PICS!

Deleted User 6

• Replies 292
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Deleted User 6
any GHA yet? have you thought about a CUC?

No GHA. CUC is something from Reefcleaners. Still waiting on the sealife inc. rock coming on tuesday before I get the CUC. No crabs though, unless they want to hitch in with the rock.

I say again, :ninja:

• 4 months later...
Deleted User 6

Reviving the build! With the help of Professor, I'm building a new stand for the new tank setup! Once the build starts, I'll post the progress. TBC...

Deleted User 6

haha! I had some time tonight and I figured I'd get the big stuff out of the way. I should have the structure done by sat. afternoon at the latest, leaving me plenty of time to sand and stain. :)

haha! I had some time tonight and I figured I'd get the big stuff out of the way. I should have the structure done by sat. afternoon at the latest, leaving me plenty of time to sand and stain. :)

Cool. Looking good. Now get back to work and post more pics! :P

-Prof

Deleted User 6

Thanks guys :)

All that's left is the painting (not staining this one - we've already got too many mismatched stained pieces of furniture in the space this is going. I don't feel like adding another) and the molding. Oh, and the tank.

Daaaammmmmnnnnnnnn bro ... you built this fasssttttt!!! After complaining about it for a month or so now ... j/k ... lol ... you did an awesome job. :)

haha...for real. I didn't know how I was going to do it until Prof gave me some ideas and assistance. Thanks Prof!

No problem! Hope it went together easy for you. Oh and........we need pics! :D

-Prof

D,

Awesome. You did a great job on that! I can't wait to see this up and running. :D Did everything work out more or less the way we discussed?

Oh, you weren't kidding about your floor not being level. Wow :huh:

-Prof

Deleted User 6

Yeah, the top door is a bit off, but nothing I can't live with. Still have to do the molding, but that can come later.

And yeah, that floor is awful. Guess that's what you get with a 175-year old house.

Yeah, the top door is a bit off, but nothing I can't live with. Still have to do the molding, but that can come later.

And yeah, that floor is awful. Guess that's what you get with a 175-year old house.

175 years old? I would not be able to sleep at night worrying about the wiring!!! :scarry: Thomas Edison himself probably wired that freakin house. J/K ;)

Let me know if you need any more help.

-Prof

Deleted User 6

Yeah, I think some things have been updated. Our floor has been renovated in the last few years. All the walls are drywall and all the wiring I've seen is new.

I'll let you know. At this point, the hard work is done! Thanks again for all your help. Can't wait to see that DIY write-up :)

Archived