Coral Vue Hydros

-The Mushroom Kingdom™ - 4FOOTBEAST™ - 55G Stomping Grounds.

Kraylen

So that's why u didnt answer :P I can't wait to see the new hawk.... Your tank looks amazing babez. It's perfect!!! Just like you ;)
Not as perfect as you, you chocolate cupcake with crushed peanut m&m's and reese's all over it.

You two are cute :wub:

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

that cupcake sounds pretty effin bomb :wub:

Awesome new fish!!!!!! and grrreat shots of the clown/nem action :) I am so happy for you! <3

Nice hawkfish, used to have one named checkers. They are awesome fish. can't go wrong with those.... I want one again, nice tank btw. looking cooler everyday.

i just looked at all your old tank threads. idk wtf i'm talking about the camera. i must have been thinking of someone else's tank.

that, or i just convinced myself that your tank sucks so i could give you sh!t. lol.

Thanks man... next fish is gonna be even better! Im having the idea of going semi-agro reef... shrimp eating fish and what not... I can have all the fish I wanted before like psuedos, hawks and wrasse that I couldnt in a peaceful reef with skrimps n what not.

i just looked at all your old tank threads. idk wtf i'm talking about the camera. i must have been thinking of someone else's tank.

that, or i just convinced myself that your tank sucks so i could give you sh!t. lol.

xbox hates kraylen.

I had an eel and a volitans for a while...and just don't ask me how big my tank is.. anyway

You'll like the semi-aggressive reef, they're fun. And I'm sorry to hear that xbl is jacking you around

Thank you! I am enjoying it so far! Im happy that I left a little rock room for some colonies.... things are going perfect so far, and omg... no skimmer problems so far which is a first for me.. I hate skimmers.

love the new rock scape. i also like how everyone just gets a little bit more street when they post in your thread. :P

Archived