Premium Aquatics Aquarium Supplies

-The Mushroom Kingdom™ - 4FOOTBEAST™ - 55G Stomping Grounds.

Kraylen

Nem has never moved.

Speaking of which I brought home a PHAT colony of unidentifed polyps/nems/shrooms.

Acclimating NOW!

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Nor_Cal_Cuber
Nem has never moved.

Speaking of which I brought home a PHAT colony of unidentifed polyps/nems/shrooms.

Acclimating NOW!

What kind of nem is it?

It's been an hour and a half, acclimation should be done and pix posted, come on! omgomgomg

eddiecorrea
Unless you want your tank to be overrun with red bubble algae... no fragzies. :(

Ya those zoos you sent me back in January had some. I picked them clean though and no problem. They look great by the way.

Kraylen - Like the scape alot. Looking really good.

Make haste, brethren!! ONWARD, to complete your God-given quest! The people of SmallReefia depend on your eye candy!

:huh:

He edited his first post to change the subtitle and now he's writing a second post with the pics lol

Wow, you love those closed up shrooms :) lol but seriously nice tank. It's really coming along well. I wish I could steal some of those shrooms from you! I love the super frilly branching softy in your sandbed.

Oh... so your multiple pics of those closed up shrooms were actually unidentified nems. gotcha. Kraylen, may I ask you a personal question?

Wooooooow... what a crazy nem-shroom thing! Nice ass pics babez. That's why I didn't get a phone call ;)

Tank looks amazing, GREAT pictures! I can't wait to see it in person :)

Archived