inTank Media Baskets

-The Mushroom Kingdom™ - 4FOOTBEAST™ - 55G Stomping Grounds.

Kraylen

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You guys are funny, you should know me better.

In other news. I got some green acans last night super fat heads....

Also, I woke up this morning to joy. I finally understand why you people love your stupid clownfish and stupid nems... My pink skunk was wrapped up in my nem frag sleeping... awesome stuff! I can't lie I'm super proud.

FishOnTheBrainCoral

beachin tank man i wish mine will look like that someday.... everything i got is so small :( BTW crazy eyes is freakin sweet

NanoReefNovice
Why just smiles NRN? Never words... why?

I was just happy to see the new pics, didn't have comment, free bump.

but your jawfish still is giving me nightmares, :scarry:

Edit : The pink skunk wrapped up in nem :wub:

Hell yeah dude she loves here little nemmernems.

The jawfish is the best.. I just hope when I get my superfish the JF and FF pair dont get eaten!

Thanks man... I didnt expect it to happen so soon but it just did... kinda like unwanted children... or the herpleurps.

I cant wait to move this beast soon and redo the rockwork.. its gonna be the illness.

Looking good, Kray. That jawfish is crazy lookin'!

you should get one for your 40.

Only if you scare them... Im sure you could rig a nice clean top for your tank if you are worried.. mine stays in his burrows all the time and only comes out to eat.... then again all fish are jumpers IMO.

dahliaheartsyou

wow you have some NOICE stuff!

I love the duncans and those awesome hairy green shrooms...

my fav is the dusky jawfish, I think I'm in love with him!!!!!!!

:lol:

I can tell this is gunna be a kickass tank.

^wow...

it already IS a kick ass tank....

Loooove it babez. Great FTS too :P You've done well sir :) I can't wait to see it when I get there. 3 1/2 more weeks!!! icon12.gif

icon12.gif

The jawfish is evil!!! I love the clown, she has a nice color to her:) You took some awesome effin shots!

chevron tangs are nice when they are small but they look awful when they get big they loos al the nice coloring and turn a nasty black/brown almost like a kole tang

1.3mp camera.. not bad.. you should see me with a 9mm.

Some fish may be removed or eaten down the line with my other plans for the tank.. I think Im gonna go aggressive reef.

chevron tangs are nice when they are small but they look awful when they get big they loos al the nice coloring and turn a nasty black/brown almost like a kole tang

He doesn't have a tang.... He was pulling your leg. Kray doesn't doo the tang thang

Archived