Premium Aquatics Aquarium Supplies

-The Mushroom Kingdom™ - 4FOOTBEAST™ - 55G Stomping Grounds.

Kraylen

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Its horrible.. I tell you... Pictures are uploading now of the insanity.

I'll never be the same.... this was not supposed to HAPPEN!

P1010001-1.jpg

P1010002.jpg

P1010003-1.jpg

P1010004-1.jpg

P1010005-1.jpg

P1010006.jpg

P1010007-1.jpg

P1010008-1.jpg

P1010009.jpg

P1010010.jpg

P1010011-1.jpg

P1010012.jpg

I still say you should sell it.

The stand came with the tank, I can't believe this stand was made for this tank.. its all particle board.

Mammal is a manx... cat with no tail.

paint the inside of that particle-board stand with some outdoor latex paint before you set the tank up, it will protect it a lot better.

and those new palys look like darth mauls, but i could be mistaken. badass either way.

Im rebuilding the entire stand.. I got all the tools and everything I need but I'm too busy with other projects right now.

Im rebuilding the entire stand.. I got all the tools and everything I need but I'm too busy with other projects right now.

that is MUCH better idea. i've had to order replacement stands for a few customers who let too much water soak into their crappy particle board stands and had then start sinking.

I'd like you to meet the 4 Foot Beast's replacement.

The 4 Foot Monster... "Nanozilla"

Vedy nice babez! Did you decide for sure if you want it in your room or in the kitchen/dinning room area? You should put the 55 in your room and have 2 big tanks;) you deserve to have a tank in your room to enjoy :)

I killed him and ate him.. Finally after a year of fattening him up with mysis and pods, he was supper.

:( that's sad Any new fish? Do u have a tank thread?

I almost upgraded myself Kraylen. Craigslist had a truvu 40 gallon for $115. Glad to see you going bigger and better!

Hey Kray, Macclellan is local to me, so if he has any frags you want we could combine shipping.

If I don't PM you later tonight, bug me, kay?

The stand came with the tank, I can't believe this stand was made for this tank.. its all particle board.

Mammal is a manx... cat with no tail.

and when it gets when its called fallaparticle board.

Archived