inTank Media Baskets

-The Mushroom Kingdom™ - 4FOOTBEAST™ - 55G Stomping Grounds.

Kraylen

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Nor_Cal_Cuber
Fosho man.. its possible, Im already thinkijng about upgrading this to a 125 long.

Then you would want the sump I have, 37g, I can get you pumps and all kinds of equipment, from skimmers to an 8 bulb 5' T5 my buddy has.

37g is like $50

I need lighting right now, looking into building a FNI set up piece by piece, but am open to any options.

Im also lookin for a powerful 20" light set up.

I need lighting right now, looking into building a FNI set up piece by piece, but am open to any options.

Im also lookin for a powerful 20" light set up.

I got my Nova Extreme Pro 20" for about $250 shipped, or for a little less you can get a Sun Pod MH.

invite him over for a party or something tell him he got to get some beer on the way and he might as well bring the fixture while he's at it, problem solved.

Nor_Cal_Cuber
Shipping works also!

Shipping would be $50 with a 4' box I'd bet. I will look into it. Going to Sugar Bowl today though so tomorrow.

I might want to take a trip to the Aquarium there in the near future although.

I have a large vortex skimmer that you may be interested in too. Needs MJ 1200, $20.

Hell yeah.. it works for now. I need to get off my asss and go chop it up in the garage and bang out a stand.. Im thinking a low profile one.. 18 inches from the floor.... I got some other projects in the works so the 55 is #3 priority right now. I didnt build a stand the first time around because the room it is currently is getting the floors switched out... Why move something twice?

Archived