Top Shelf Aquatics

-The Mushroom Kingdom™ - 4FOOTBEAST™ - 55G Stomping Grounds.

Kraylen

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Your tank looks GREAT :wub: I wouldn't expect enything less from you

and that jawfish.... that thing is evil looking

Oh, and I thought you were talking about the pics you posted b4... i didn't know you had put more up :P they're awesome pics btw ;)

Does the jawfish look that freaky in real life? He's making me nervous!

I'm actually still trying to figure out what color his eyes really are. In some pictures the eyes are red, and in other pictures they're green..... Yes, very freaky. Matches Kray perfectly ;)

OH YEAH, FREAKY FISH, BOW SHICKA WOW WOW

I'm actually still trying to figure out what color his eyes really are. In some pictures the eyes are red, and in other pictures they're green..... Yes, very freaky. Matches Kray perfectly ;)

His eyes are halographic, but red with the flash. Its hard to get a good photo of him in his dens without the flash hence the difference in eye colors.

1.3 megapixels FTW.

wow dude!! sweet a$$ tank!! everything looks perfect!!! and i too think that fish is freaky!! nice find!! keep up the good work man!!!

My biggest challenge right now is trying not to buy new livestock before the switch...

Started on a stand last night for this 55 gallon... not to shabby... few more L's and a couple more pieces and it'll be good to go.

OH YEAH, FREAKY FISH, BOW SHICKA WOW WOW

you got the right idea :P

His eyes are halographic, but red with the flash. Its hard to get a good photo of him in his dens without the flash hence the difference in eye colors.

1.3 megapixels FTW.

I want halographic eyes!

My biggest challenge right now is trying not to buy new livestock before the switch...

Started on a stand last night for this 55 gallon... not to shabby... few more L's and a couple more pieces and it'll be good to go.

You're good to go ;)..... I could use an L right about now

Can't wait to see the transfer! <3

I think Im gonna go work on a canopy right now... Im thinking front opening with a rack above where my light rests so I can move it up higher to work on the inside of the tank without removing my lighting fixture or canopy altogether. Hmm

AdriftQuasar

Looks like things are moving along pretty well. I'm looking forward to seeing the stand and canopy. The canopy I built for my tank turned out like trash. I imagine using wood that isn't warped would help.

I just build most of the canpoy about 5 minutes now... now it is food time... then home depot... then stand time then finish stand and canopy time.

Your tank looks better than any thing I could do with it at this point. Not much of a compliment since most tanks look better than any thing I could do with them, but its all I've got. You should definatly stock Snorks. Much cooler than your average smurf.

Out of curioustiy, why'd you switch from The Mushroom Kingdom to The Mushroom Village? It sounded like Mario was going to pop out at some point before.

Any who, nice tank. Looking forward to seeing it down the line when it rules all other 55's.

Its not a complete mushroom empire yet.. just a few familys living with a bunch of live rock and a few fish.... once I get more and more mushroom families it will become bigger and bigger until it is finally a kingdom. bwhahahahahah there will be a king, but I will be god.

Archived