Innovative Marine Aquariums

-The Mushroom Kingdom™ - 4FOOTBEAST™ - 55G Stomping Grounds.

Kraylen

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

hahahahaha you devil you.

Im gonna pull my nano rock wall out and create stuffs with epoxy n glues n stuffz so there can be more swimming room in the wall for future wrasse/dotties/anthias/whatever.

Thanks man... Redid the rockwork last night, made it reach towards the top of the tank more... creating more of a holy wall along the back left and center. Pics later today.

eddiecorrea

Lookin sweet. I like the hawk. Mine likes to perch on my shrooms too. He also likes to sit on the clams mantles. He hasn't been closed on. Yet.

Hawks are dope..

Got a brand new 37 gallon eclipse today. Built a stand already. yes.

Switched salt to "Marine Enviorment" people tell me its the zonda of marine salts... we shall we when the 55 gets some. Hm.

How do you like your long-nose hawk?? I've been debating on getting one for the 135. Is it aggressive? Shy?

I'm just a bit nervous because the last hawkfish I had (Spotted hawkfish) went crazy in my tank and killed 3 fish.

Oh, and the tank looks awesome man

FTS soon yes.... The longnose hawk is awesome, hes very well mannered for a hawk. Im a shrimpless reefer so no worries.. also leaves room for other cool shrimp eaters :)

WoooooooooooW I effing love it :) :) :) :) :) You are the king ;)

and I love how you are giving us some nice ass FTS..... the tank looks amazing, and AWESOME ric

:wub:

FTS soon yes.... The longnose hawk is awesome, hes very well mannered for a hawk. Im a shrimpless reefer so no worries.. also leaves room for other cool shrimp eaters :)

Nice nice, Dam dude "silent screams" is some gewd shiza, reminds me of grave diggaz 1st album. Then again I don't know sh*T.

Archived