ReefCleaners.org

-The Mushroom Kingdom™ - 4FOOTBEAST™ - 55G Stomping Grounds.

Kraylen

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So, if it's not a pain in the ass....fts?

Btw, I never really complimented the pics you took earlier. They look good. I don't think I could take any thing like that with my little insignificant camera.

The right hand side of your aquascape is sick. One day it'll be all mushroom sexified. To this day I don't understand why more people don't do mushroom tanks.

Thanks man!

Yeah, just wait till I get it all filled up.. Im only like 2 and a half months in doing great. Superfish added soon!

Paleoreef103

I agree, Hawkfish are beautiful. That is one fugly Jawfish though. He's like some bug-eyed alien. I love it.

HEs so dope. best personality of all jaws. none of this "hover over my burrow" BS that all the other jaws are about.

I don't know why, but your tank reminds me that I want that damn frogfish. $120 for a warskin seems kind of out there though...But damn it, one day.

120 seems to be the average intro-net price for a wartskin. I might just get a sargassum frog...I'm upgradeing to a 35 soon, and normal fish get boreing. Did you ever consider going aggressive reef, or was it wrasse all the way?

Archived