Coral Vue Hydros

coralcor's RSM with new tunze and in tank stuff! new fish soon i hope

coralcor

• Replies 457
  • Created
  • Last Reply

ok well im bored(no school to day). i was staring at the tank lookin at the koral. and theres a small bristle worm in it lol i was like wtf htf did it get there lol. xenia is so cool its all open then its all closed etc. can you tell how bored i am

m goan try to glue it all to geather so i can try mods on it. i would love to find a mod that makes it skimm so good that it blows tunze away lol

Keep on dreaming kid B)

lol. If you really need an ID, try starting a thread in the ID forum

or look over this

http://www.nano-reef.com/forums/index.php?...t=0&start=0

Asteriniid stars: HARMLESS

Occasionally, some populations of these asterinids have been reported by aquarists to eat either soft corals or stony corals. These coral-eating forms, perhaps different species, seem to be really uncommon, constituting less than five percent of the various populations. So I will list them here but observe with caution.

asteriniidstarfish2.jpg

ok i took some pics yesterday and a few today.

wheres jumbo.

DSC_0114.jpg

there he is.

jumbo

DSC_0125.jpg

and this is daimonds(sp?) right.

DSC_0155.jpg

found that when i got home today. gess i need a few more snails.

ok ive decided on my next coral will be a frogspawn. but thats probly next week. or once the small case of daitoms are gone. can they be placed on the rock od fo they like the sand better? how much light should they get? how long are there sweeper tenticles? what do i need to feed them?

ok i got home today and i have more algea in teh pic i see daitom and some other type how do i get red of the other tipe. i no the daitoms will go away on there own.

DSC_0165-1.jpg

Archived