inTank Media Baskets

Elos Mini Gobies Garden

xcom

Deleted User 4

Ohhhh....Not good...please don't tell me you had the coral banded shrimp together with the gobies....Those shrimps can easily catch gobies for their feast...I had the same shrimp kill an orange spotted goby..it was so sad.

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Ohhhh....Not good...please don't tell me you had the coral banded shrimp together with the gobies....Those shrimps can easily catch gobies for their feast...I had the same shrimp kill an orange spotted goby..it was so sad.

Luckily, the shrimp left my gobies alone but not so much on my snails...... Sometimes it fights with my harlequin starfish.....

My latest temptation: 5g ricordea pico....... >.< I think I'm bored of my Elos mini.

• 2 weeks later...
Updated!

I took a break from nano-reef. Unfortunately, I'm back...... The tank has been on the move for couple times. There were some lost, some traded, few nightmare here and there. HOWEVER!

This is the current FTS with Instagram!

photo-1.jpg

Wow still looks incredible sorry about the lost of your gobies....i had the same thing happen to me when i moved.

polarblair2000
3/4 View

DSC_0005.jpg

Your tank looks amazing! I have been instructed by the wife to ask you what exactly is that stunning bright orange coral in the centre of the picture? She has decided I need to get one :)

Is it a kind of sun coral?

Is it nonphotosynthetic?

Deleted User 4
Your tank looks amazing! I have been instructed by the wife to ask you what exactly is that stunning bright orange coral in the centre of the picture? She has decided I need to get one :)

Is it a kind of sun coral?

Is it nonphotosynthetic?

A dendro. Better than sun corals and they are nonphoto.

Deleted User 4
lololol Why not just get another elos mini??? :lol:

5g pico isn't interesting enough!!!

Or an elos midi!!!! Even better, a killer. ahah

Go sps/clam domination!! ;)

polarblair2000

Cheers IIX :) I'll have a look into that. Was afraid it was going to be nonphoto.

Yup, I like dendro much better.

Or an elos midi!!!! Even better, a killer. ahah

Go sps/clam domination!! ;)

Haha! I can can barely keep an eye on my softies.... SPS and Clams are no go. :P

I just really have an obsession with Ricordea :o and I was thinking of setting up a trio ADA: ricordea pico, planted pico, and coldwater pico :))))

• 4 weeks later...
Deleted User 4
yikes, possibility of relocating to the East Coast -_- , what should I do about my tank? any advice.....

Mmmm most likely you're going to have to sell everything under livestock classifieds....Sorry.

Hopefully, you restart all over there.

HBD

Hm Should I send you my Paypal info? *hint hint present hint hint* ;)

+1, Happy bday man.

Hope I win totm on my bday someday...lol

Thanks! Im sure you will lol

Congrats on totm. Have you decided to sell your tank or keep it when you move? IMO I would bring it with me if I moved. But your tanks are fairly small so it would be easy either way since have little volume. Love your gorg. Its awesome seeing a gorg in a reef. Keep up the good work.

Archived