ReefCleaners.org

Elos Mini Gobies Garden

xcom

Deleted User 6

he said he was trading it anyways. i do agree that it's too big for the tank and the aesthetic would be better served without it.

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply
doppelganger
he said he was trading it anyways. i do agree that it's too big for the tank and the aesthetic would be better served without it.

no doubt and phrased tactfully.

Dude, your tank is soo nice. But there is just 1 problem, please get rid of that huge frogspawn, it justs kills for me to see that you're ruining a nice, awesome tank with that large ugly thing. Perhaps, sell it under livestock classifieds thread on nano-reef.com or frag it into 5 then sell or separate them throughout the tank. Though this is just my opinion, don't take that ugly part serious/personal. For me, I think it will look way better if that huge frogspawn was out of the tank. :D

I did traded it recently, when I first bought it it was only one head but now it is like 20, I agree with you that's why I traded it, n I think it I'd a branching hammer tho.

Awesome gorgs!! Really nice tank man...how many gorgonians do you have in there?

Right now I have four type of photosynthetic gorgs in my tank, one is extremely fast growing compared to others. However, I believe that because my hammer sucked all the calcium.... Luckily it is no longer in the tank!!

Deleted User 4
I did traded it recently, when I first bought it it was only one head but now it is like 20, I agree with you that's why I traded it, n I think it I'd a branching hammer tho.

Nice, so you going to post a new fts shot? :D

Deleted User 4

Wow, big big difference. Thanks for the new fts and for getting rid of that humongest frogspawn. Your tank is just flowing with just pure awesomeness now. ;)

Yeah, I know it's been soo hot lately in LA.....I'm in socal as well. Good thing my tank isn't running hqi or it would be toasted by now.

Ha what do you know, you can even add a couple new corals to where the frogspawn use to be at, even more awesomeness coming!! ;)

Thanks guys!

I finally set up my chiller again since last summer. I will be out of town for a while for my vacation!

Hopefully, my house-sitting friend will take care of my tank as I instructed. Since everything is automated it shouldnt be a problem LOL.

Summer is finally here!!!!

Hopefully, my house-sitting friend will take care of my tank as I instructed. Since everything is automated it shouldnt be a problem LOL.

Don't jinx it!

Great looking set-up.

Last minutes pics before summer vacation!!!

FTS as of July 11, 2011

DSC_0008.jpg

3/4 View

DSC_0005.jpg

I scrapped all the xenia, and found this lil SPS guy!

DSC_0009.jpg

• 5 weeks later...

WAaaaaa finally back from my lovely summer vacation, the tank looks good, just need some major scraping on the glass. I think my chiller definitely helped my mini carpet getting its deep purple back. Pics coming soon.

• 10 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Updated!

I took a break from nano-reef. Unfortunately, I'm back...... The tank has been on the move for couple times. There were some lost, some traded, few nightmare here and there. HOWEVER!

This is the current FTS with Instagram!

photo-1.jpg

Mr. Microscope

Wow! Awesome tank! Nice update with the macros. Can you give me some info on your banded shrimp? Do you still have it? Did it steal food from corals? How did you like it?

Deleted User 4

Woowwowow. It changed alot since the last fts... Sorry to hear about your losses. Seems like this tank is more focused on the macro algae, ricordias and gorgs. Very unique style and taste. Sweet.

omgomgomg omgomgomg

:welcome: back!

Do you still have a bunch of gobies?

Nope :mellow: After the recent move, the gobies were nowhere to be found....

Wow! Awesome tank! Nice update with the macros. Can you give me some info on your banded shrimp? Do you still have it? Did it steal food from corals? How did you like it?

I like the banded shrimp a lot. I have had it for quite sometimes now. However, it is very territorial! I can't get any other shrimp-family in the tank.

Woowwowow. It changed alot since the last fts... Sorry to hear about your losses. Seems like this tank is more focused on the macro algae, ricordias and gorgs. Very unique style and taste. Sweet.

All the macro, are hitchikers! I lost the gobies but most of the corals I traded them or gave them away. I'm trying to keep my tank as simple as it can get dues to my traveling.

Archived