Premium Aquatics Aquarium Supplies

Elos Mini Gobies Garden

xcom

• 6 months later...
  • Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply
garrettparson

What kind of goby is that? It looks similar to the bryaninops natans goby that I have been looking forever to find.

Wow looks incredible..amazing job.

THNX!

What kind of goby is that? It looks similar to the bryaninops natans goby that I have been looking forever to find.

It is masked goby, you can order them through sealifeinc :) They are awesome.

Great looking tank! Very nice! You take better photos with the iphone than many with better camera. No need to apologize for the quality!

Wow! Most impressive! I saw that at the beginning of your thread you were inquiring about high fin goby. I didn't read the whole thread, but did you ever get one? I have one. He's one of two fish in my 5 gallon. I really like him, but he's very shy. I hope to one day have my tank filled with corals like yours. It really is beautiful

Excellent job, this is one of the most natural looking tanks I've seen.

My patience grows with it as well haha. Thank you!

Great looking tank! Very nice! You take better photos with the iphone than many with better camera. No need to apologize for the quality!

The FTS is taken by iphone, but the fish pics are taken by my Nikon D90, more to come!

Very nice!

Wow! Most impressive! I saw that at the beginning of your thread you were inquiring about high fin goby. I didn't read the whole thread, but did you ever get one? I have one. He's one of two fish in my 5 gallon. I really like him, but he's very shy. I hope to one day have my tank filled with corals like yours. It really is beautiful

I had a hi-fin goby, but he (I assumed lol) ended up MIA one day and never seen him again...... He was in my tank for a while, and yes I believe they are very shy, mine was also, and really difficult to trained him to eat frozen food. I took me 2 days to trained my neon goby to munch on mysis...

More pictures!!!! B)

I'm going to trade my green hammer, it is getting too big now! over 15 heads plus. All the rics under its shadow are not very happy, and you can't really see in the pic coz of it. Im going to get more gorgonians, or any suggestion for the hammer replacement?

Thanks for all the compliments btw :)

FTS as of 06/23/11

6.jpg

7.jpg

5.jpg

2.jpg

8.jpg

4.jpg

This tank is really quite amazing. That scape is awesome! Great job!

:happy:

Looks great! That hammer is pretty huge too!

I know! my rics arent loving the fact that it is sucking all the light and calcium in the tank like a reef vampire haha

wow how did i miss this tank. so beautiful.. you're making wanna restock my gobies.. it's time to hunt them down again.. muahaha i will have to blame you for that if my wife kills me..

wow how did i miss this tank. so beautiful.. you're making wanna restock my gobies.. it's time to hunt them down again.. muahaha i will have to blame you for that if my wife kills me..

Prob coz I was MIA for a while lol due to my laziness of updating pics! HAHAHAHAHA if you restock ur gobies....... BUAHAHAHAHAHA I don't know what u talking about......... :huh: hahaha

Awesome pics. I think more gorgs in place of the hammer would look incredible.

Yep, it's time to save some money.....

Love the tank!

One of my favorite tanks on N-R. The layout and livestock is awesome!

Tank looks amazing! Loving those gobies...

Tank looks gorgeous!

THANK YOU EVERYONE!!! Right now the rics under the hammer are pissed coz I traded my hammer so there is more light now, I guess I will give them few days to adjust....... Now I'm saving my money to get more gorg. and more gobies!!!! It's sux to be a broke college student......

Deleted User 4

Dude, your tank is soo nice. But there is just 1 problem, please get rid of that huge frogspawn, it justs kills for me to see that you're ruining a nice, awesome tank with that large ugly thing. Perhaps, sell it under livestock classifieds thread on nano-reef.com or frag it into 5 then sell or separate them throughout the tank. Though this is just my opinion, don't take that ugly part serious/personal. For me, I think it will look way better if that huge frogspawn was out of the tank. :D

doppelganger
Dude, your tank is soo nice. But there is just 1 problem, please get rid of that huge frogspawn, it justs kills for me to see that you're ruining a nice, awesome tank with that large ugly thing. Perhaps, sell it under livestock classifieds thread on nano-reef.com or frag it into 5 then sell or separate them throughout the tank. Though this is just my opinion, don't take that ugly part serious/personal. For me, I think it will look way better if that huge frogspawn was out of the tank. :D

:huh: seriously?

Your tank is awesome. There's no way anyone should be criticizing what ppl put in their own tanks (unless it's a tang :P) No one said you have to have a frogspawn 1$R...

FWIW, I think that frog is a stellar piece and very impressive. FS one of my favorite corals.

Great work!

Archived