Coral Vue Hydros

I feel like a noob

jeremai

• Replies 656
  • Created
  • Last Reply

one of the aqualogic cold water tanks has been my water change tank - it's how i was able to do daily 100% wc's on my 30 breeder.

i took bob fenner's suggestion to establish a sandbed and then chill the tank down. so basically i've just had the sandbed going with water, no chiller for about 3 months. when the semester winds down i'm going to chill it down, and order a couple things from gulfofme.com to do a trial run. i've had my hands full teaching Molecular Bio and 3 sections of Gen Bio lab so i haven't really had time to spend on more than what i've done so far... but it's coming!!

of the tank, or mr. white mocha?? :huh:

Both :lol: I've got this feeling that Jeremai has good taste and there is nothing wrong with adding some eye candy to the thread no matter what the subject is. ;)

Both :lol: I've got this feeling that Jeremai has good taste and there is nothing wrong with adding some eye candy to the thread no matter what the subject is. ;)

Gotta agree with the lady here. :)

Woop, digits!

Ok, I took a photo yesterday, let me run it through GIMP real quick.

Nice job Jere!! Got a photo of him too? I bet he is just as much fun to look at as the tank. Although pics of the tank would be nice too. :flower:

lol, he's of the hot shy redhead variety - I could barely squeeze his phone number out of him, I doubt he would have let me take a photo. ;)

IMG_3906.jpg

lol, he's of the hot shy redhead variety - I could barely squeeze his phone number out of him, I doubt he would have let me take a photo. ;)

IMG_3906.jpg

i like the rock better there...

couldn't take the magfloat out?

Thats what a camera phone is for, ya gotta be all ninja like. :lol: I have a weakness for a good looking redhead, although they can be a little dense sometime. :P:lol:

And redheads are fun. ;)

I agree :)

D... be nice :P

wha? I didn't post giraffe pics this time...

:flower: <--for jeremai...just in case i'm bein to mean :)

Thats what a camera phone is for, ya gotta be all ninja like. :lol: I have a weakness for a good looking redhead, although they can be a little dense sometime. :P:lol:

HEY!!! :o

I hear ya - redheads and Jews get me every time, although hot versions of both can be hard to come by. But when God gets it right... :wub:

HEY!!! :o

I love you honey!! :flower:

I hear ya - redheads and Jews get me every time, although hot versions of both can be hard to come by. But when God gets it right... :wub:

Well I agree with ya about the redhead part. I got me one. :wub:

Archived