ReefCleaners.org

I feel like a noob

jeremai

:rolleyes:

IMG_3899.jpg

Tropical set-up. The chiller was already set up for a coldwater tank, but I had issues with the old chiller and had to get a new one, and apparently the new one is having trouble keeping the temp below 70, so I said screw it, I want a tropical tank, lol. Eventually I'll put a 150w MH on there, so the chiller should come in handy.

I'll get another chiller in a couple months for the coldwater tank.

• Replies 656
  • Created
  • Last Reply
please move 2" off the glass.

It throws the proportion off.

Sorry, I'm a photographer, after all - composition is key. Plus it hides my mag float.

IMG_3899.jpg

Tropical set-up. The chiller was already set up for a coldwater tank, but I had issues with the old chiller and had to get a new one, and apparently the new one is having trouble keeping the temp below 70, so I said screw it, I want a tropical tank, lol. Eventually I'll put a 150w MH on there, so the chiller should come in handy.

I'll get another chiller in a couple months for the coldwater tank.

that was a better pic anyway :P

It throws the proportion off.

Sorry, I'm a photographer, after all - composition is key. Plus it hides my mag float.

whine whine whine...

15rzhvt.jpg

omg you're right.

:mellow:

Still not moving it, though. :P

edit - damn you and your Spira mirabilis. And damn me and my OCD. The rock has been repositioned.

:angry:

I've never understood why people don't just take the magfloat out when taking pictures. It's not like it's hard to take out. Or even only put it in when you need to clean the glass.

I've never understood why people don't just take the magfloat out when taking pictures. It's not like it's hard to take out. Or even only put it in when you need to clean the glass.

You're right - the mag float really detracts from the beauty of the rock. What was I thinking?

2570543371_bb527f5413.jpg

TOTM.

omg you're right.

:mellow:

Still not moving it, though. :P

edit - damn you and your Spira mirabilis. And damn me and my OCD. The rock has been repositioned.

:angry:

:haha:

Archived