Innovative Marine Aquariums

I feel like a noob

jeremai

• Replies 656
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Meh, I think everything will do better in the larger tank - and now I have no excuses about setting up this one as a coldwater tank. :ninja:

Meh, I think everything will do better in the larger tank - and now I have no excuses about setting up this one as a coldwater tank. :ninja:

Lani has an iceprobe she's not using. :P

slippy steve

jer, any turn around on the cyano? when are you going to tear this puppy down?

i either was to just tear this one down, or if I am going to have to invest in a chiller and RO/DI system. then why not upgrade the a little later tank. liek a 40b.

slippy steve

your cyano, how is it?! you said you might tear this tank down until the 56 goes up. is this a final decision? if so, when are doing that? are you gonna sell all your livestock and start fresh?

then I was just talking about my stuff after that cause I am stressing it.

oic, lol. The cyano is no better, unfortunately.

I'll probably just transfer all this stuff to the 56 once it's set up, no sense wasting all the livestock. Hopefully I can get water in the new tank by this weekend. fingerscrossed

Well, now that I have the tank, and it's all sexy and just sitting there empty, taunting me...

Also, the rock is in a big tub in the livingroom and I keep tripping over it, lol.

• 3 weeks later...

Cyano is gone. Apparently the secret is to not do any water changes and forget to top off for two weeks.

:huh:

davidr2340
Cyano is gone. Apparently the secret is to not do any water changes and forget to top off for two weeks.

omgomgomg I've been doin' it wrong!!! omgomgomg

:lol:

• 2 months later...

Archived