inTank Media Baskets

JDigital's 75G "No-Powerhead" Tank Build.

JDigital

Obviously not worse for wear! Cause it all looks great. I'm hoping it doesn't take the rock too long to cycle. I need to shut down my RSM ASAP!! I'm going to QT my corals but I'm keeping the fish in the 34 gallon until the 90 is ready.

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply
nice shot jd!!! tanks colmin along great...i dont even notice those loclines anymore!! good job!!

Thanks jerzsky.. I still need something to put infront of the right locline, but it is starting to get cover in coraline.. which would be ok to look at..

Picked up the following additions this weekend. I had originally planned on a pair of Clarkii clowns, but I decided against them just for the pure fact that alot of people I asked, said theirs were pretty nasty fish.

Not sure the name of this, but I've been pointed in the direction of enchino or chalice of some kind.

unknownmonti.jpg

Lawnmower Blenny, he's got some sweet design to his marking. :D People say they are ugly, I think they are pretty sweet.

LMB1.jpg

Coral Beauty Angel:

CBA1.jpg

Damn you. I miss my lawnmower blenny now. I loved that fish. Everyone thinks they are ugly. Which they are, but has the best personality and friendliest fish I have ever owned. Plus was not shy when it came to feeding time.

I love people who post a few words then on with the pictures. Thanks for the nice photos. Keep them coming.

Damn you. I miss my lawnmower blenny now. I loved that fish. Everyone thinks they are ugly. Which they are, but has the best personality and friendliest fish I have ever owned. Plus was not shy when it came to feeding time.

I love people who post a few words then on with the pictures. Thanks for the nice photos. Keep them coming.

Haha.. thanks, he is quite the character.

Does your lawnmower benny just eat algae or have you been able to feed it mysis or flakes or something?

So far its just been algae, so I think I am gonna try wrapping my prepared food in a sheet of nori on a PVC tube for feeding time today. We'll see if he takes a bite or not.

I took a batch of photos for a fellow reefer (TOTM on a local forum) here where I live last night and got "paid" in frags. Here's 2 of 6. I will have to photograph the other 4 today as they were sliming last night before lights out.

Green Polyp Milli:

grnpolypmilli1.jpg

Green Staghorn (not really a "frag"): :lol:

greenstag.jpg

Couple new photos.

Pick up a couple frags from a local reefer earlier this week. 2 are in the previous post, then this one.

Blue Tip Acro:

Bluetipacro.jpg

Then a couple other random shots of my Red Milli and Barney the LMB:

redmilli2.jpg

redmilli.jpg

LMB3.jpg

LMB2.jpg

He gets all the attention of the girls.. :P lol

Not to mention, one of my favorite fish to photograph in the tank!

Gotta love a fish that is willing to "pose" for a couple candids!... :D

LMB4copy.jpg

LMB5.jpg

Wow... your tank looks amazing! :)

Thanks.. It's got along ways to go before its "amazing" I think... lol

Great tank, I love the clean look with the open sand bottoms. Very nice aquascaping, I'd love it if my rocks would fall like that. Keep up the pics

Thanks, but I'm hoping none of my rocks fall at all.. ;) haha

• 2 weeks later...

^^Thanks!

Totally wasn't thinking today when I edited my pics, completely forgot my border. :lol:

Not really much of an update. Added what I think is my last fish... if I add anything else it would be a wrasse of some sort. Anyways, introducing for the first time... 'Kush'!

Kush.jpg

And a couple shots of my up and coming frags.

greendigi.jpg

This mille is finally starting to encrust over the epoxy.. :)

millifrag.jpg

Same with this Tricolor...

tricolorfrag.jpg

Starting to see some good throw on this piece, no idea what type of Acro it is though.

unknownfrag.jpg

Detailed shot of what I think is Enchino.

enchino.jpg

And of course a FTS...

FTSFeb09.jpg

Thanks for peeking. :lol:

you've got alot of YELLOW fishes!

Never really noticed until you mentioned it.. haha... I got a Royal Gramma (that I never see, except for dinner time) and a Coral Beauty to balance things out... ;)

The TriColor is sweet... B)

Yea, I can't wait for it to grow out.

kush is a beautiful fish.

Thanks pismo... My LFS got in 10-12 White Cheeks a couple weeks ago, and he was the best looking one out of the group, but was added to one of the SPS corals tanks, so I had to wait till yesterday to pick him up, cuz we had to pull all the SPS out to catch him. :lol:

Well worth the wait IMO.. :D

Very nice looking tank very clean and well stocked.

Adolfo

Thanks man! My stocking plan for fish changed drastically from my proposed list. :lol:

That new Tang is absolutely gorgeous :D

Definitely is. :D Thanks.

Picked up some frags this weekend...

Purple Passion Digitata

purplepassdigi.jpg

Hot Pink Mille:

hotpinkmille.jpg

Green Sky Acro:

greenskyacro.jpg

Blue Staghorn:

bluestag.jpg

Alien Freckles Acro: