Top Shelf Aquatics

DCG1286 90G SPS Reef Tank - NEW PICTURES!

DCG1286

Beautiful. B)

The FTS really puts into perspective just how big a 90g is.

Love the new hippo, cute!

Why thank you very much :D TIme to put up pictures of your new 45G :D

I just picked up a new Tailspot Blenny tonight...beautiful little fish! :D

-David

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
HOLY CRAP THAT TANK IS FAWKING HUGE!!!

:o

i love the clam!

and the whole tank really =]

can't wait for more pics =]

Thanks Dahlia!!! :D :D :D

Yeah, this would be my new set up.

I am very happy with it.

I am going to my first frag swap in a week or so...curious to see what I come home with!

I have to say though, putting in this tank, I have become obsessed with fish...

hahahahahahaha...I am looking to get one of those Blotched Anthias...I found them around here MUCH cheaper then Liveaquaria sells them for...maybe my christmas gift? :D

My Blue Throat Trigger is still hiding...comes out to eat...little piggy he is...doesn't bother any corals or inverts...just goes past them.

-David

Love the new tank. Must be nice to have all that space now, and the ability to put some of the bigger fish we all love but cant put in our tanks due to size requirments. Can we get a full system shot of your new set up please! :D

Love the new tank. Must be nice to have all that space now, and the ability to put some of the bigger fish we all love but cant put in our tanks due to size requirments. Can we get a full system shot of your new set up please! :D

Yeah :D It's pretty good...I will admit I went a little nuts with the fish...I still have to pick up my Squareback Anthias, once my friend decides to catch him :lol:

Like I said I really want one of those Blotched Anthias, such a beautiful little fish. Soon hopefully my friend will be getting one in.

I will get a full system shot at some point today.

Hey Dave,

Tank looks good. I am jealous and already want a bigger tank!

I am gonna start searching

Thanks Matt. Have you posted pictures of your tank on here yet? Such a beautiful set up! Keep it and put in a 150G :D.

How's the tailspot doing?

This hobby is so addictive...once you start you can't stop...hahahahahahahaha!

-David

Looking nice! Is it just me or does it look like only one side of the tank is lit in those shots? You didn't splurge on fish and forget all about the light did you? :scarry: How's that pygmy angel doing in the new digs? I was actually thinking of getting one for my tank but I may just stick with the yellowheaded jawfish and two percs.

Don't worry about the lights :D I have the wrong bulbs in for the lighting...a 14K and 20K...I think I am going to do 2 12K's or 10...plus my VHO for actinic supplement.

Also...I got my upgrade skimmer...an Aqua-C EV 400 with mag 18. :D Very happy about this purchase :D

-David

Picking up a load of corals this Sunday from a friend of mine, mostly SPS. :D

I need to lay off of buying fish...hahahahahaha...I want to find one of the Tricolor Tangs...only seen maybe 3 ever...Liveaquaria had one about a week ago...599.99....hahahahahaha...was there for 10 minutes then GONE!

-David

The view from the couch looks great! Hmm, maybe I have to rearrange my living room. :D

I was just looking at some of the anthias in one of my books today, maybe I'll have to pick your brain. ;)

Have fun at the swap!

lovin the big ass tank, just in the process of upgrading myself... built a 120 into a wall into my basement.... cant wait to get this bad boy up and running!

The view from the couch looks great! Hmm, maybe I have to rearrange my living room. :D

I was just looking at some of the anthias in one of my books today, maybe I'll have to pick your brain. ;)

Have fun at the swap!

Hahaha! Well since I don't really watch TV, this is a great substitute. :D

I love all of the Anthias, beautiful fish!

My eyes are still out on a Red Sea Max for my bedroom...I love this set up...I want to try one!

lovin the big ass tank, just in the process of upgrading myself... built a 120 into a wall into my basement.... cant wait to get this bad boy up and running!

Thanks man! How are things going?

I was just checking out your 120G build...looks absolutely amazing! Is it in your basement?

-David

My pair of Clarkii's, I have had these guys since the beginning, when I decided to take up this hobby again 10 months ago. :D

They are hosting the open brain coral below at the moment until I find them a nice RBTA :D

Here is my Blue Throat Trigger just getting up in the morning :D

-David

nice set up david!great collection of fish especially the lamarck angel!

if my rbta split again it's yours!

Thanks Makoy!!! :D

Great!!! Let me know when it splits I will definitely take it!!!

I love the little Lamarck, cute little fish...doesn't touch any corals what-so-ever...Spends his time with the Hippo Tang. :D

Any thought on a calcium reactor? or Phosban? Thinking about purchasing them...want to know all of the benefits for running them...In 13 years I never invested in it...

-David

Picked up my Upgraded skimmer today.

Aqua-C EV 240...big a$$ piece of equipment it is...fits perfectly in my sump. :D

Picked up a Foxface the other day at Uptown Birds on 85th and Amsterdam...not a bad little place...some very decently priced fish.

-David

Did a nice 20% water change this morning...was given a few browned out pieces of Purple Monti, I suppose people trust the fact I can color corals back up :eek::D Hahahahaha, so let's what will happen, I will post a picture of the pieces and hopefully I will bring them back. :P

-David

Looking good David!

Hey Jon!!!!

So you joined Nano-reef :D This is my new tank indeed :D

You have to stop by one night this week if you have time, I will have have the beers waiting for you and some pizza :lol:

-David

Sounds like a plan. Pizza, beer, and fish is always a good combo. Hope the concert went well!

J.

Concert was great, brought down the house :D And my nice paycheck...I am pretty much employed by this fish tank...hahahahahahhahaha! No seriously...it feels like it.

Everything sounds really good, can't wait to see the new system. Yay! for the concert going so well. :D

But

but

you've never offered me a beer :P:tears:

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!!!!!!!!!!! I am sorry!!!!! Come over for some beers as well!!!!! :D Need to stock the fridge, beer for those who come over to check out the tank :D :D

Yeah this is my 2nd baby...aside from my first the violin...hahahahahahahaha!!!!!!

-David

Archived