ReefCleaners.org

Proraptor’s Bomb Proof Advanced Acrylics All in One

proraptor2

• Replies 172
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ok so I have some nice frags but have decided I need a lot more coral before I can post pics. Im going to try and buy a bunch of stuff at reef a palooza to try and fill in this tank.

Im getting sick of my tanks looking like a bunch of frags. I think its time to let things grow out. Im going to go for the "I have no more room for corals" look.

With that said who has nice coral for sale? LOL

Thanks homies! Just an FYI, I am looking for Hot Pink Ricordia's, Rainbow Monti and......... j/k! lol.

I will take you up on the frags, MOS DEF!

D

Hey pro, how's that Hammer doing? I had temp issues, everything died except my clown and a couple mini-carpet 'nems. Including those frags I got from you.

Hey pro, how's that Hammer doing? I had temp issues, everything died except my clown and a couple mini-carpet 'nems. Including those frags I got from you.

Damn that sucks dude! You want some of the hammer back? I think I have 4 heads. 2 of my 3 aussie acans died :( I have the rainbow colony still but it almost died. When it comes back Ill hook u up with another frag of it.

Hook me up with some mini carpet nems when they recover!

Damn that sucks dude! You want some of the hammer back? I think I have 4 heads. 2 of my 3 aussie acans died :( I have the rainbow colony still but it almost died. When it comes back Ill hook u up with another frag of it.

Hook me up with some mini carpet nems when they recover!

We'll definitely work something out.

Hey Scott, you gonna go to RAP next month?? I'll be there, you know where you can find me. ;)

I believe so. I'll find you.

Let me know dude....It would be super easy to frag the frogspawn right now if you want to come and pick up a frag.

I'm headed straight to the mountains after work today. Maybe sometime next week.

You won't come out to BFE to find me! :P:lol:

I'll be passing through your parts this afternoon. :lol:

I'm headed straight to the mountains after work today. Maybe sometime next week.

I'll be passing through your parts this afternoon. :lol:

Yeah no problem dude....Just call me

I'm back in, just cycling my Solana as we speak, and heres a complimentary (poor) picture of the mother colony of the "infamous" Dege pinks! lol. :lol:

-Mike :P (Glad I found this thread, my ears were burning!)

IMG_0754.jpg

I'm back in, just cycling my Solana as we speak, and heres a complimentary (poor) picture of the mother colony of the "infamous" Dege pinks! lol. :lol:

-Mike :P (Glad I found this thread, my ears were burning!)

IMG_0754.jpg

Make a thread for your tank dude

• 1 year later...
  • 8 months later...

no this tank started leaking.....

Ive come to the conclusion that AA tanks suck!

I now have a glass 27 gallon cube I just set up. Ill start a thread on it soon

Archived