inTank Media Baskets

Proraptor’s Bomb Proof Advanced Acrylics All in One

proraptor2

Im trying to figure out a good way to run some filter floss...thats why the tank is still cloudy

Hmm, how about stuffing some between the first two tight spaced baffles? =/ Or you could for right now just stuff a bunch into the intake chamber. On my SCNRS tank, besides the skimmer, I also run a Tom's Aquatic RAPIDS mini canister filter unit. Works pretty well and I keep a sack of carbon and also some Phos-Ban in it.

• Replies 172
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Finally figured out how to add some filter floss....I modified a walmart soap/chaeto holder

IMG_0671.jpg

The tank is clearing up really well now

IMG_0674.jpg

That would be awesome scott.....just as long as its not too big lol Even though its made of 3/4 inch acrylic it still is a nano haha

That would be awesome scott.....just as long as its not too big lol Even though its made of 3/4 inch acrylic it still is a nano haha

I'll get a pic of it later after the lights have been on for a bit. It actually broke off during the earthquake a few months back. It's pretty decent size.

Looks great! What happened to all of the amazing livestock that was in the ap? Gone?

+1, that scape is killer Tom. i do see a few things from the ap though, like tha acan, the kryptonite trumpets are sweet too. Now just be careful not to scratch 'er up! :P

Looks great! What happened to all of the amazing livestock that was in the ap? Gone?

I have pretty much everything from the AP in the new tank.

Sharkdude dropped by yesterday and dropped off the current USA T5ho 4X24watt light. He also brought me a LE neon green polyped toadstool, A LE war coral, and some cool palys

He also brought me some more live rock to play around with. Thanks sharkdude!

The modded soapdish/chaeto holder is working well with the filter floss.

Here is a new FTS with the T5ho's

IMG_0676.jpg

IMG_0678.jpg

IMG_0679.jpg

IMG_0680.jpg

IMG_0681.jpg

IMG_0682.jpg

IMG_0683.jpg

Im not sure I like the rockwork and will probably play with it a little...

I actually kind of like that its not an even amount on each side....Im just thinking I need some caves

I agree... I like the look of it being uneven!

Sweet tank!!!

Here's the Hammer. Let me know if you want it. The part in the upper left corner is actually part of the other piece from when it broke off.

IMG_2623.jpg

even better!

i'm really glad you didn't have AA bevel the edges. I like the crisp look better

It's like Elos, but better, and 100x's stronger, oh and FAAAAR cheaper! ;)

even better!

i'm really glad you didn't have AA bevel the edges. I like the crisp look better

Funny thing is I wanted him to do it but then he said he was going to make it out of 3/4 and said it wouldnt look good so we decided against it.

Archived