ReefCleaners.org

Proraptor’s Bomb Proof Advanced Acrylics All in One

proraptor2

• Replies 172
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm glad to say I'm the first one that's seen this tank in person and helped him offload it from Advance Acrylic's truck, lol! Tom and I sat around for a few hours talking about guns and Xbox360 and figuring out if he should have a canopy top for the tank or not, lol! Good times! This tank is super pimp status with the "3/4 acrylic used to make it with! :o it even puts my "1/2 thick 10g custom AIO tank to shame, lol!

Thanks....The tank is full of water now....Ill take pics once the water clears up

Look forward to it. What are you using for flow?

Look forward to it. What are you using for flow?

For right now Im just using a MJ1200 for return and a MJ900 in the tank for more flow. I had the two MJ's laying around so I decided to you use them till I get something better. The tank is up and running. I just got done plumbing in my chiller. Once the cloudy water clears up Ill take more pics...

Hey scott where you been? I haven't really seen you around much anymore.

Do not want to derail Proraptor's thread. But, I was busy and also tired of the political BS here, so I took a break from posting. I was still checking in though. Sorry Tom, say the word and I'll delete my post.

Archived