Cultivated Reef

Proraptor’s Bomb Proof Advanced Acrylics All in One

proraptor2

So I replaced the MJ1200 return pump with a hagen 802....It runs about 400gph....Id like to thank sharkdude for the hook up.

The modified walmart chaeto holder with filter floss is working really well.

• Replies 172
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Here is a new FTS with the T5ho's

IMG_0678.jpg

IMG_0679.jpg

Im not sure I like the rockwork and will probably play with it a little...

where did you get the acans from and what are they called, by the way i think your rockwork looks unique compared to most other systems

very nice rockwork.

i've tried to do the same w/ my tank numerous times but my rock wont lend itself to that formation. the right side does look a bit empty (may i suggest a slightly wider base for the right [smaller] island? that might balance it out a little more).

rics on the bottom of the left might do it too.

overall, still nice work

where did you get the acans from and what are they called, by the way i think your rockwork looks unique compared to most other systems

The green one is a japanese lord and the second one is an aussie lord and as for where to get them :ninja:

Cool tank. How are you liking the t5ho so far?

Compared to the compacts I was running they kick major butt.....The color is awesome and the corals seem to love them

Pro, how do I get my hands on one of these tanks? And how much? Please Pm me.

You have PM

very nice rockwork.

i've tried to do the same w/ my tank numerous times but my rock wont lend itself to that formation. the right side does look a bit empty (may i suggest a slightly wider base for the right [smaller] island? that might balance it out a little more).

rics on the bottom of the left might do it too.

overall, still nice work

I was thinking of adding a rock below the right pillar to make it taller and beefier...I do have to add some more corals to the right though for sure

that duncan is gorgeous! and the pillar style scape is sweet!

Thanks I was having my doubts about the scape but I think I like it now.....I think it will look really cool covered in corals

I should be getting a lot more coral soon.....Im going to hit up all my local friends....

This week let's work out you getting that Hammer.

I got a bunch of new corals last night thanks to sharkdude which includes blue xenia, rics, different shrooms, GSP, a leather, and a bunch of zoas/palys will take pics soon

Archived