Coral Vue Hydros

Proraptor’s Bomb Proof Advanced Acrylics All in One

proraptor2

• 5 months later...
  • Replies 172
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Been a long time since Ive been here....

Ive been planning my wedding so tank was going down the drain. Until last weekend I decided to clean her up a bit.

OMG Dane, where you been at bro??

Any pics of the tank in it's current glory, Tom? ;)

Ah man, full-time school and work, and my wife going through Nursing School. MADNESS!!! Looking @ setting up a 40 breeder soon, so been dipping back into NR for some inspiration! :)

hope all is well, dude!

D

Can't argue with that! Goodluck with the studies to both you and your wife. :) Things are good here, the wife and me are both working our butts off to keep the roof over our heads, the bills paid and the reef happy. ;)

Ah man, full-time school and work, and my wife going through Nursing School. MADNESS!!! Looking @ setting up a 40 breeder soon, so been dipping back into NR for some inspiration! :)

hope all is well, dude!

D

Holy crap he is back......I have colonys from frags I got from you so pm me when you are ready.

I dont have any pics right now and Im not sure Id post any up just yet as the tank isnt looking that great. Maybe after I change my ro/di filters and get rid of the algae and get more coral

Damn whats up Dane.....We have to hang out dude!

Phixion- Thanks for the kind wishes, bro. Glad to hear you two are doing well, and I definetely feel you on the bills etc.

Pheallox- Hey dude! Howz the cat doin? Appreciate the consideration on the frags! I will take you up on that once I am set up with the 40 breeder!

Tom- For sure bro, you on XBOX anymore these days? Sweet tank dude, what happened to the Cube of Awesomeness?

Phixion- Thanks for the kind wishes, bro. Glad to hear you two are doing well, and I definetely feel you on the bills etc.

Pheallox- Hey dude! Howz the cat doin? Appreciate the consideration on the frags! I will take you up on that once I am set up with the 40 breeder!

Tom- For sure bro, you on XBOX anymore these days? Sweet tank dude, what happened to the Cube of Awesomeness?

The cube was getting too expensive so I sold it awhile back. I havent been on xbox cause I got rid of internet to try and save money for the wedding. Ill have it back after the wedding though

ITS OFFICIAL!

After looking for Dege Pink Palys for over 1 year I found a small 4 polyp frag of them in my uncles tank hiding under a rock! Cant wait to grow these out and frag them

ITS OFFICIAL!

After looking for Dege Pink Palys for over 1 year I found a small 4 polyp frag of them in my uncles tank hiding under a rock! Cant wait to grow these out and frag them

OH YEAH! Long live the Dege Pinks!! B)

dege_pinks1.jpg

A Rio pump almost crashed his tank so he tore it down and is looking into getting a nano tank to replace it.

Other than that he is busy with his wife and 3 kids....I dont even see him anymore lol

A Rio pump almost crashed his tank so he tore it down and is looking into getting a nano tank to replace it.

Other than that he is busy with his wife and 3 kids....I dont even see him anymore lol

DAMN KIDS!!!! They just suck the reefing right out of you! lol :happy:

DAMN KIDS!!!! They just suck the reefing right out of you! lol :happy:

FLOORLORD LIVES!!!!

I haven't seen you around these parts in FOREVER!

Nice to see you around again, you were one of the first ppl on here I ever bought frags from.

I got some of those Chameleon Mushrooms from you and a beautiful iPod frag.

Sorry for the detour Proraptor, just couldn't let that go without a comment. :)

FLOORLORD LIVES!!!!

Nice to see you around again, you were one of the first ppl on here I ever bought frags from.

I still have some of those infamous chameleon mushrooms, those bastages are resiliant suckers, lol!! :D

FLOORLORD LIVES!!!!

ipod frag? lol

Nice! If you had the same luck as I had, those shrooms get WICKED big, and multiply like crazy. I love those!

Yea, been going to school full time, and working part time, that and my 2 children and wife keep me pretty busy. Hopefully be back in action soon w/ a 40breeder. I miss reefing and the community so much, so I have been popping in for some inspiration! Glad to hear from you! :)

Archived