ReefCleaners.org

Nanoty's 10g AGA [Contest tank]

nanoty

• Replies 449
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Looks great, that's some nice rock too. Where ya been hiding it?

In my garage, lol. It's from my crashed nanocube.

LOL... imagine that thing leaks? Water test it yet?

No water test yet. I have another idea up my sleeve and I may be breaking it down even furthur........ ;)

You've got some mighty big sleeves there, Buddy! :lol:

If you are doing what I think you are doing, I may be doing the same thing if I can't get my DIY to work.

You've got some mighty big sleeves there, Buddy! :lol:

If you are doing what I think you are doing, I may be doing the same thing if I can't get my DIY to work.

PM me your idea and I'll tell you if your copying me or not, lol. JK, I wouldn't mind knowing your thoughts though, just so we don't end up doing the same thing ;)

I will if I end up having to go that route. Are you going to use AquaMend or something to make that mountain stable?

Perhaps, it all ties in to my whole plan.

If you use it, don't skimp. My son-in-law did an awesome scape with caves & peaks & bridges but things keep breaking loose. Just a little FYI in case you needed the intel. smilespy.gif

OMFG! Someone stop me!!!11

IMG_6426.jpg

WHAT HAVE YOU DONE?! Quick, someone get the rope...we must stop this before it gets out of control!

(what are we doing?)

Hard Gay avatar makes me LOL

As he should! I think you are the only person so far that knows who he is (that I haven't had to tell).

Hard Gay, aka Razor Ramon, is full of win.

Ummmmmmmmmmmm Correct me if I'm wrong but you look you are moving backward instead of forward in this here contest. :lol:

e99916a0.jpg

Can't wait to see what you are up to now!

I think I know what you're doing. It's gonna be cool if I'm right and it might still be cool if I'm wrong.

You can't know what I'm doing.......I don't even know what I'm doing :lol:

Well I guess you decided to go through with your plan!!!! When is it supposed to be done and put back together? I'm anxious to see this one.

Is it going to be a PITA to put back together?

Archived