inTank Media Baskets

Nanoty's 10g AGA [Contest tank]

nanoty

• Replies 449
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The scape is great, well balance and focal point! You definitely achieved the amano look (I would know :haha:) I would vote for you, but I don't know when or where :D

Thanks everyone. Where is the voting poll anyways?

wee will get it posted as soon as le judges run through, make sure all the posts are kosher :)

Thanks, since I still had a few hours I took the liberty of upgrading my last FTS with one from about 2 minutes ago. I had the lights stay on longer tonight so the corals would open back up after the cleaning.

angelacbishop

Turned out so nice! At first I didn't think I'd like the rock sticking out of the water but it has really grown on me. Nice job.

Last night I was worried you were not going to get your post done.

GREAT JOB. Sorry to hear you will not be keeping it but then again nothing wrong in an upgrade.

Good luck in the contest

Thanks to everyone. It was a "contest tank" from the get go and I never planned on keeping it long term. There were things I liked about the tank and things I didn't. I learned a ton building and keeping it and it has inspired me to try new and different things. I just got done transferring corals and I'll be taking pictures of them in my 40 when they open today. Once again, thanks to everyone for following along. It's been fun.

THE END

IMG_7830.jpg

BTW, if anyone is in the SETX area I have decided to give this tank away. I am keeping the light, sump, heater and pump but everything else can go. Thanks.

Going to update the 40br thread once everything opens up and you take pics........ RIGHT?

I just got done transferring corals and I'll be taking pictures of them in my 40 when they open today.
That's how I roll. B)

lol if I had the time everything in my tank would be in the AP24 already omgomgomg:ninja:

I keep forgetting Lani has a ban stik :scarry:

yea +1 on this one mine will be gone on Sunday replacing it with a frag tank that has been running in the garage and need to get it in the house before the weather heats up

Thanks to everyone. It was a "contest tank" from the get go and I never planned on keeping it long term. There were things I liked about the tank and things I didn't. I learned a ton building and keeping it and it has inspired me to try new and different things. I just got done transferring corals and I'll be taking pictures of them in my 40 when they open today. Once again, thanks to everyone for following along. It's been fun.

THE END

IMG_7830.jpg

BTW, if anyone is in the SETX area I have decided to give this tank away. I am keeping the light, sump, heater and pump but everything else can go. Thanks.

lol if I had the time everything in my tank would be in the AP24 already omgomgomg:ninja:

She doesn't scare me :happy:

Mwhahahahaha

She doesn't scare me :happy:

;)

if thats what you wanna call that twig of hers...

Gawdamnit, D, quit undermining me!!!!!!!!!

Very nice ty it's sad to see this tank go

Me too but if I kept all my projects I would be quickly overrun. It will live on in my 40 and hopefully as a tank in someone elses house.

Archived