ReefCleaners.org

Nanoty's 10g AGA [Contest tank]

nanoty

I figured you'd like the light. Send me some of your killer shrooms for it, I am not going to leave you alone until you do :lol:

I could probably dry them out and send them to you in a regular letter envelope and they would still come back to life when they hit the water in your tank, just like a sea monkey. :P

• Replies 449
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I could probably dry them out and send them to you in a regular letter envelope and they would still come back to life when they hit the water in your tank, just like a sea monkey. :P

Yup........I loled.

Couple new pics. I hate posting pics of this thing because, 1. I suck at taking pics and, 2. This tank photographs horribly. Just take my word for it that it looks a lot better in person than it does here. Anyways, blah.

IMG_7320.jpg

IMG_7323.jpg

IMG_7324.jpg

IMG_7325.jpg

IMG_7326.jpg

IMG_7329.jpg

IMG_7331.jpg

gulfsurfer101

Loving the rimless look of that thing with that killer scape. What are those pink looking zoas you have in there, they are sick looking.

Take your word for it?

Meh, I dunno....can we really trust you ?? :unsure:

:rolleyes:

:P Lookin good TY B)

Thanks.

Loving the rimless look of that thing with that killer scape. What are those pink looking zoas you have in there, they are sick looking.

Thanks, all the zoas are from Lalani. She really hooked me up.

Yup, lookin' good. You need a real photographer to go take pics for you. :P

No doubt......

Your tank is really coming along the scaping is fantastic.

Mucho thanks. I've still got some money in the budget, need to do a little filling in.

Someone sell me some cheap zoas/rics/mushrooms plz. :D

Bump for suggestions. I have about $60 left in the budget and need to fill in some. Prefer to stay with zoas, rics and shrooms but anyone have any ideas? Or want to sell something?

Zoas! :) I wish I had some to sell to ya..maybe ask Brett (brshriver) he has the shiz zoas :D I am waiting to get some from him soon

For the contest tank? Don't you have about $800 in livestock in it now? :lol: jk

I'll check it out.

Should take a trip to Houston and head to City Pets. They have frag tanks that go from 5$-40$. Just make sure you check everything for pests (I ended up with two majanos, two zoa nudis, and a sundial snail...all gone now though) I got a rock about the size of my thumb completely encrusted with little purple and green zoas (100+ polyps) for 5$ :)

What about some clove polyp colonies? Like blue and pink or something growing next to each other. May add some nice color and diversity to the tank.

Should take a trip to Houston and head to City Pets. They have frag tanks that go from 5$-40$. Just make sure you check everything for pests (I ended up with two majanos, two zoa nudis, and a sundial snail...all gone now though) I got a rock about the size of my thumb completely encrusted with little purple and green zoas (100+ polyps) for 5$ :)

Great idea. Or I could send you the money and just let you pick the stuff out and send it to me. Lol

lol $801 :P

nah I am putting them in my 40 till I upgrade the 10g to a 20H omgomgomg

Nice. Tanks everywhere!!!!

zoos, shrooms, and rics. pretty much what you already said.

you still have my vote, btw.

Gracias amigo. Nice tag btw, Krayon make that for you?

What about some clove polyp colonies? Like blue and pink or something growing next to each other. May add some nice color and diversity to the tank.

Great idea, got any? Lol

Thanks for the advice. Sounds like a winner.

What about a nice Duncan Whisker coral? Ya not zoas or shrooms but it can add that much needed look.

Dude your tank is rocking. They should just stop the contest and give you your winnings now.

Steve

Wow man, thanks a lot for the compliment. Unfortunately there is still some stiff competition. ;)

What about a nice Duncan Whisker coral? Ya not zoas or shrooms but it can add that much needed look.

Hey man, that is a great idea. I haven't been by my LFS in a while and they used to have great deals on duncans. Thanks for the idea.

I just wanted to let you know that you piss me off. Your pink zoas reminded me of all those I lost in my crash last year. I am gonna come and pluck yours from your tank. I'll do it after the contest is over so not to cause any problems for ya.

:happydance:

Bump for suggestions. I have about $60 left in the budget and need to fill in some. Prefer to stay with zoas, rics and shrooms but anyone have any ideas? Or want to sell something?

i looked at the pics on page 17. sharp lookin tank you got there! i like it a lot. cant wait to see it finished.

IMO nothing looks better than a garden of about 6 different morphs of the easy to keep actinodiscus (??) mushrooms. like the solid reds, with pinks, blues, green stripes, etc. just my .$02 though.

good luck,

dan

Archived