ReefCleaners.org

Nanoty's 10g AGA [Contest tank]

nanoty

• Replies 449
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Weets, I believe those are the red skirted zoas I sent him. :)

No wayz.

U sure?

Skirts look brown in pic, almost look like Tubbs Blues.

The tank looks amazing. Great job.

The tank almost looks as if it got bigger after you trimmed the sides down. Maybe it's just me, or the pictures are just deceiving.

Is it still pretty loud with the drain?

The tank almost looks as if it got bigger after you trimmed the sides down. Maybe it's just me, or the pictures are just deceiving.

I'm glad you like the tank, it's mine when the contest ends. Thanks Ty, lol :D .

It's loud as hell, and seems to get louder every day or at least more annoying. It's a good thing it's hidden away in the laundry room otherwise I don't know how I would stand it for 5 months. I didn't know any other way to make it work and still skim though.

Thanks BTW

I'm glad you like the tank, it's mine when the contest ends. Thanks Ty, lol :D .

Yeah but you have to come pick it up. Don't forget my frag tank too....... :P

This tank owns, I'm confident that you have a good chance of winning the contest. I absolutely love this tank, I think I'm going to borrow some ideas from it.

It may help cut the noise if you could put a screen in the drain pipe or figure out a way to put some diagonal baffles in the pipe to get the water spinning like a whirlpool, and that should help cut the noise...

This tank owns, I'm confident that you have a good chance of winning the contest. I absolutely love this tank, I think I'm going to borrow some ideas from it.

Thanks a lot. Borrow away.

It may help cut the noise if you could put a screen in the drain pipe or figure out a way to put some diagonal baffles in the pipe to get the water spinning like a whirlpool, and that should help cut the noise...

The baffles are a good idea. I would be worried that a screen might become plugged and allow the tank to overflow. I might try to quiet it down one of these days, but probably not :P

Ugly? I want to be inside it.

I loled.

Why do you say that :slap: ! I love your tank :wub:

Meh, I just need to clean it, and I need more snails. Corals are looking well though.

Looking real good.

I like it a lot wish i had your skills at DIY.

Adolfo

Thanks, it's not as hard as you would think.

oh boy.... :rolleyes:

p.s....love the tank 'ty

Thanks

Glad this is in the 10g at least I can pretend I might have a chance in the 5.5. competing against this might scar me for life :)

Meh, thanks but IMO G2E is in the lead right now.........

Archived