Innovative Marine Aquariums

Nanoty's 10g AGA [Contest tank]

nanoty

:slap: You still have $81 bux...I could do alot with that much cheese lol my trumpets took out a big chunk of my mulah and the ricordias too

I def am not going for the most innovative and there are some 10g that are awesome especially yours..I wub your tank <3

:wub::flower:

• Replies 449
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Probably pretty close to final scape. I wanted to leave some LR sticking out to add another dimension but it will probably bleach real bad and look stupid. I might bring it down to right at the water level.

Checking out this thread late and Friggin SWEET!!

About the rock sticking out of the water:

I couldnt help but think, get some extremely fine sand to stick and cover it, then glue on a plastic palm tree and viola! a island!

OK kinda cheesy and weird but nobody else will have it

edit: OK nm, finally finished reading the thread and others had similar ideas. Ah well.

Still, friggin sweet tank

And what exactly is ugly about those pics? -_-

Pffft, looks great, Ty. Going to look even better when those zoas start spreading!

Thanks Lani, all I did was take them out of my 40 and plop them straight in. They were open in minutes.

• 2 weeks later...

Required shots for the 17th...

IMG_7119.jpg

IMG_7120.jpg

IMG_7118.jpg

IMG_7116.jpg

IMG_7121.jpg

and of course

IMG_7122.jpg

Sorry tank is still dirty, usually only clean on water change day. Sides are covered in pods all the time and you can probably see them in the fts. GSP is pissed cause I just moved it.

Looks good man!!! Hey, PM me if you're ready for a few SPS frags for your 40g. I've got a few ready to go.

Thanks and that sounds cool. I should probably wait a little more until I can put more effort into my tank. Right now it's kind of on autopilot.

Look great, Ty! You still have some wiggle-room in the budget, don't you? Going to add anything else?

Thanks Lani. Yeah Ive got a little money left (still need to deduct for the 3 snails, not sure how much) so I can still add a few more things. I might put together a ric order from sealife in a few weeks.

Thanks and that sounds cool. I should probably wait a little more until I can put more effort into my tank. Right now it's kind of on autopilot.

After x-mas would probably be better anyway. Unless you want to pay for 10 day "overnight" shipping again!!!

lovin the rock work :)

needs a mangrove sittin on the island ;)

lol, would probably collapse my entire 'scape

After x-mas would probably be better anyway. Unless you want to pay for 10 day "overnight" shipping again!!!

One catastrophic frag loss per year is enough, we can talk after Christmas..........

• 3 weeks later...
looks awesome. i should have gotten some rics instead of shrooms. nice light :P

I figured you'd like the light. Send me some of your killer shrooms for it, I am not going to leave you alone until you do :lol:

Archived