inTank Media Baskets

Gulfsurfer101's AP12g 150wMH

gulfsurfer101

Hey Glenn, I'm trying to find your number on here since I have time today to swing by there. Looks lik I may need you to babysit my chunk of superman. Yours is still looking good, just needs to color up a bit more though which I'm shure won't be a problem under you 250w.

• Replies 188
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just got a good chunk of frags from Glenn and got through hanging out with his very nice family. Glenn your daughter is adorable and your wife is really nice. My daughter had fun playing kitchen over there. We have to get together more often and my old lady wants to invite yours to her babyshower so I will PM you with details when they boecome availible to me. As far as you nano-reefers out there I just got these frags floated and plan on dropping them in pretty soon. Pics will be up either way later tonight or tommorrow sometime. Don't go dieying of anticipation till then, JK. Thanks for the cool stuff and take care of that superman monti.

sorry I was on the phone the whole time!!! I've got some sweet frags lined up now. I'm pretty sure I'm getting them tomorrow. Anyway, yeah man we need to get our kids together more often. Hailey seemed to be having alot of fun.

Hopefully your superman will recover, but after getting a better look at it I'm not keeping my fingers crossed. It looks like it may already be on it's last leg. We'll see, hopefully it will pull through!!!

HOLY CRAP MAN!!! I may have written off your superman monti a little too soon! I just checked it out, and I saw some little red polyps starting to pop out. There may be hope afterall!

It's still got some life in there. If anybody can doctor it up I know it'll be you. That green polyped fragg I got from you opened up almost immeaditealy after being dropped into my tank and is looking killer already. An instant one of my faves's already. Looks like a tiny tip fell of of that one and has nice PE on the sand floor so I will leave it there to see if it will grow out. I'll be posting pics to clear up my camera for tommorrow. I'll be going to the local fest here since they are going to have SB square pants and Dora. Two of my daughters fravorite's. Here are the pics of things in my tank at about 1 hour after dropping them.

New frags,

montihouse002.jpg

montihouse003.jpg

montihouse005.jpg

I'm so happy to be getting a chunk of this fuzzy purple acro that I sold to you. This was my favorite acro ever.

montihouse010.jpg

montihouse009.jpg

Here is that rock of shrooms that I was going to bring over and forgot to grab on the way out. Remind me after that superman looks better and I will bring it by. I belive it has some purple passion and superman shroooms in there along with some unkowns but all very nice and colorful.

montihouse021.jpg

I can't wait to see what this is going to turn out to be. Has reverse pokerstar wanting to poke through or at least that's what I'm wishing for. Another awsome hookup.

montihouse023.jpg

montihouse006.jpg

Some old frags

My fave so far.

montihouse007.jpg

I can't stop looking at this one with one of those s^&%^7 eating grin's on my face.

montihouse029.jpg

Whammin watermelons'

montihouse025.jpg

That frag that I got from Glenn about two weeks ago, really starting to green up under my lights.

montihouse001.jpg

Bottom right

montihouse017.jpg

montihouse022.jpg

bottom left

montihouse019.jpg

montihouse018.jpg

20 dollar zoa score that I got a while back

montihouse020.jpg

Once again I'm very happy with these new additions and Glenn you are the man. I may be looking into getting a 12 peice acro pack from Pacific East Aquiculture and You'll be getting a frag of whetever I get since you have hooked me up with the sickest stuff ever.

Glad I could help man! Without your help my tank would still be sitting in the living room at my old house!! Thanks again.

Think you could spare a couple polyps of those green palys?

It is looking pretty nice. I was just browsing over at this site and thought you might want to look at this place. http://www.pacificeastaquaculture.com/Default.aspx I am actually thinking of getting some of those acans or maybe that 12pack of variety acropora. I like their shipping rates and the stuff you see is what you get, plus it looks like an awsome facility dedicated to aquacultured coral.

every time i click on this thread i am amazed!

Thank you, thank you. I am pretty amazed at how this little box of salty goodness is turning out myself. After all there's like three tanks fit into this little box including some of Glenn's reef that has proven to be the best so far. I owe that guy lots. Pretty much anything I get fraggabe in the future will be making it's way into his tank.

It is looking pretty nice. I was just browsing over at this site and thought you might want to look at this place. http://www.pacificeastaquaculture.com/Default.aspx I am actually thinking of getting some of those acans or maybe that 12pack of variety acropora. I like their shipping rates and the stuff you see is what you get, plus it looks like an awsome facility dedicated to aquacultured coral.

It looks like they have some pretty damn good deals. If you do decide to order some acans we can always do some trading. As you already know, I've got all kinds of SPs, and more coming tomorrow!!! I'll have your 24g tank fully stocked in no time.

Let me know if you do decide to order from these guys. I need a couple emerald crabs for $4.99 each.

O.K then, I will most likely do it tommorrow after noon so let me know what you'll want and I'll put the order in. I'm looking at one of those SPS frag packs and one of the acan deals. I might just blow that Vortech off till I get to get some more OT done this next week and just finish stocking this little tank till I am able to peice together that 24. I'm going to want to do that doser that you were telling me about for that tank so I'll need your help then.

O.K then, I will most likely do it tommorrow after noon so let me know what you'll want and I'll put the order in. I'm looking at one of those SPS frag packs and one of the acan deals. I might just blow that Vortech off till I get to get some more OT done this next week and just finish stocking this little tank till I am able to peice together that 24. I'm going to want to do that doser that you were telling me about for that tank so I'll need your help then.

cool man, I just want 2 emerald crabs. I can show you how the doser works pretty much anytime this week. I need to get mine set up again, I can show you how it works while I'm at it.

I will be tied up till next weekend since I'm going to take my girl to go see sponge bob and dora at Bayfest tommorrow since I passed on gansta night tonight. I think it will be better for her tommorrow anyways. I will be working as much as possible next week to get that vortech to get my 24 back in progress since it looks like it uses less energy than the MJ1200 in there and stock pump I have in here now. I might pass on the acro pack till at least next week then and score some acans tommorrow and will need your help fragging them since my last endavor ended in near disaster. That way we both score and our wives don't have to kill us for spending the rent on frags.

I will be tied up till next weekend since I'm going to take my girl to go see sponge bob and dora at Bayfest tommorrow since I passed on gansta night tonight. I think it will be better for her tommorrow anyways. I will be working as much as possible next week to get that vortech to get my 24 back in progress since it looks like it uses less energy than the MJ1200 in there and stock pump I have in here now. I might pass on the acro pack then till at least next week then and score some acans and will need your help fragging them since my last enavor ended in near disaster. That way we both score and our wives don't have to kill us for spending the rent on frags.

Sounds good. Let me know whenever you decide to place the order. I may be able to get a few more things by then and we can split the shipping.

I will most likely get tommorrow afte I get home from the BayFest. Look over their site and let me know. I'm currently looking it over right now and trying to decide on which one's I will be getting.

I will most likely get tommorrow afte I get home from the B.F. Look over their site and let me know. I'm currently looking it over right now and trying to decide on which one's I will be getting.

Oh...i thought you were going to hold off for a week or two. I spent my "allowance" for a little while earlier tonight. I'm gonna have to pass this time around :( .

I'll be shopping then also so no worries. If I like what I get from these guys I will most likely be getting something from them every other week or so. I really love the fact that the shipping is over night for a flat rate of 34 bucks and even with a 10 dollar boxcharge that is still pretty dam low for the quality of stuff they are carying. I'm afriad this thread is going ot get moved into the vendor and trader feedback section but if these guys proove good I just might have to open one there.

Glad I could help man! Without your help my tank would still be sitting in the living room at my old house!! Thanks again.

Think you could spare a couple polyps of those green palys?

I just now saw this one. I got a spare chunk I broke off that has about twenty heads on it. I'll bring it over next time I swing by there along with that shroom rock. Those were the same ones that traveled fifteen or so days in a bag with no water in it and made it back into my tank a survivor.

I just now saw this one. I got a spare chunk I broke off that has about twenty heads on it. I'll bring it over next time I swing by there along with that shroom rock. Those were the same ones that traveled fifteen or so days in a bag with no water in it and made it back into my tank a survivor.

Sweet! I've had a new found interest in softies lately.

Yeah I was thinking of doing an all LPS under T5's in a 20L since I like the shallow dimensions. I have that 36'' T5 system I want to sell or trade for a 24" and just drop nothing but like frogspawn and torch corals and brains and other LPS in there and see how it goes. I originally sold off all my old frogs and torch corals the first time I went from 24 to 12 to make room for other things since they just expand out to ungodly sizes and ended up killing my clam and scorching my christmas brain half to death.

Alright glenn looks like I'm getting a nice frag of acans and some blasto's sometime next week along with two emarald crabs for your tank. I also got those frags mounted this morning and here are the pics as follows.

Long freaky thing with lots of PE

montihouse2001.jpg

Two hitter with some of my original fuzzy acro that is already starting to fuzz out this morning

montihouse2003.jpg

montihouse2004.jpg

montihouse2011.jpg

BN with crazy cool growth

montihouse2002.jpg

Some shots of the now crowding sanbed, (no complaints)

montihouse2009.jpg

montihouse2006.jpg

montihouse2007.jpg

montihouse2008.jpg

looks like the acans and blasto's will have to wait till next week as well as the vortech. I just dropped an arm and a leg at the lame Bayfest thing downtown. Got some good pics though of my little one riding ponies and hanging with spongebob and patrick. I might just say what the hell and just get the acans but I would really like to get the most out of a single shipment so I will just have to control that itch till I can get more things availible. Glenn let me know if you want to get something next week and we could do that combined shipping that you mentioned earlier.

looks like the acans and blasto's will have to wait till next week as well as the vortech. I just dropped an arm and a leg at the lame Bayfest thing downtown. Got some good pics though of my little one riding ponies and hanging with spongebob and patrick. I might just say what the hell and just get the acans but I would really like to get the most out of a single shipment so I will just have to control that itch till I can get more things availible. Glenn let me know if you want to get something next week and we could do that combined shipping that you mentioned earlier.

I don't know man, I think I found my seller from now on. You gotta come check out these frags I got, they are unreal. Granted, I haven't seen a ton of really high grade stuff in person, but these are by far the best looking frags I've ever seen. I feel like a kid on Christmas morning!!

Archived