Top Shelf Aquatics

RyanB's 1 YR. Old MIXED RSM-Updated FTS PIC! P.15

hb2envy

• Replies 396
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I see this guys tank all the time and I enjoy looking at it , also love all the coral that he gets at that stores . He is right he goes to 15 stores each time and love :wub: to buy new things that comes out . After all that he has done I would want to have a tank now and take care of it myself but all that work that he puts into it and at times I can get mad at him but I understand now that it is a great hobby to do and I watch him all the time and hope that everyone enjoys his tank because I sure do . ;)

lmfao nice try newb.

lmfao nice try newb.

That's my girlfriend who put that comment there! And my family, friends, and girlfriend admire it so much that they hate the fact I spend like almost 3-4 hours a day just maintaining it. Becuase of this tank now, I kind of isolate myself from all of them which is just wrong. That's why my girlfriend gets mad at me so much that I always take up our weekend going to all of those 15 LFS as well as my family constantly nagging me to stop buying more corals due to space in the tank and the cost - "Sorry for all those times sweetheart".....But, I'm starting to finally make time agian to cleanup my room, car, and spend quality time with all of them again. So it's a REAL comment alright BRO!

:angry: Kraylen lmfao nice try newb.

Man I am not going to post anything mean but I am HB2ENVY'S girl and I want to post what I really think about my mans tank I been through so much with this guy that I want to show him that I really care about him even if spend time taking care of his tank. By the way yea I am new but I sure want to have a tank of my own beacuse of all the stuff he work hard for . Oh yea if you guys have anything more to say go right ahead and say it but I am a true person who is showing how she feels . jennifer thanks babe for saying those nice things miss you

OK kids, if I have to pull this car over and stop, you're all going to be in trouble!

How 'bout if we all back off on the trash talk and name calling. We're here about reefing and that does not move us forward.

HB2ENVY is using some unorthodox practices and I'm interested to see how well they work. That's how we learn. I'm not above bending the rules myself. ;)

And in case no one has mentioned this yet, :welcome: to N-R and the RSM fold.

thanks,

hank

And in case no one has mentioned this yet, :welcome: to N-R and the RSM fold.

Hank B

Thanks for the wellcome I am very new here in nano reef and love looking at other peoples tanks I am not trying to get into fights here I am trying my best to get into the hobby hopfully soon well thanks agian . Here is a picture of me and HB2ENVY'S tank in the background take care now and Thanks again :happy: jennifer

post-38656-1221150551_thumb.jpg

I am not sure why this thread has gone so bad, after five months envys tank is looking pretty good, i hope it stays that way. in my previous post i only said that his corals and rock looked evil. have a close look at the picture of envys red sea max top left reflection and the right hand reflection and you will see what i mean. it was more like things you see on stargate.

it is an excellent looking take, but on looking at it closely there are a few evil things about it.

what do you think?

starting on the left hand side top corner the reflection is an evil face, by the left had jet looks like a tiger or lion whish gives the reflection of the evil face.

now to the right hand side, the reflection looks like a totem pool with an evil red smile and above it a long faced sheep.

anybody else find anything.

but i will say it is only looking so closely at this tank and trying to work out where all the listed things are that i noticed these.

ps hope it still looks as good in a years time and perhaps this is a sign not to add an angel lol

I actually see those wierd reflections that you're talking about except for the lion fish. Anyhow, as far as the other corals on my list that are not shown in the pictures - I took this pic on 8-10-08 and have added those new corals (second orange sponge and neon green Palau Nepthea possibly a week or two afterwards. I also just purchased my first Ricordia's and a Favites coral. I will post pictures when I get a chance to or possbly another FTS.

the Cube is awesome in the picture. Cool tank. Cool car, wanna see mine?

Thanks man - much appreciated!!! Send me the link so that I can check out your WHIP!

Heeeeey - Dude....I went to school with you and you know my brother Roy that use to have the Kandy Brandy Wine EK (Team PlusOne) it was originally stock silver. Remember, my EG use to be stock red, then I painted it Ferrari Blue (Periwinkle), and it is now Kandy Cobalt Blue - Team AVR! Small world bro!

yup. Freaking small world. I didn't know you are into reef as well man. How long you have been reefing? I been reeding for 6 years, before graduate with Roy.

yup. Freaking small world. I didn't know you are into reef as well man. How long you have been reefing? I been reeding for 6 years, before graduate with Roy.

WOW - that's a long time bro, I've ONLY started reefing for 5 1/2 months - we should really start fragging pieces to each other - hehehehe! ;)

• Christopher Marks changed the title to RyanB's 1 YR. Old MIXED RSM-Updated FTS PIC! P.15

Archived