inTank Media Baskets

my 40 breeder...

glennr1978

• Replies 854
  • Created
  • Last Reply
i haven't slept for more than 3 hours straight since my daughter was born a month and a half ago.

Damn thats brutal. Im sure it was well worth it though?

Damn thats brutal. Im sure it was well worth it though?

it'll be worth once she starts sleeping!! right now it's brutal.

Zomg, finally. Let me know how you like the Radiums, lately my Phoenix 14ks are looking a little bluer than I would like.

the lights came with some off brand 20k's that are reaaaallllly blue. i'll probably order the radiums either tonight or tomorrow. i plan on knocking out the new canopy tonight, but i'm not going to put it on the tank until i get the radiums.

my heart goes out to you glenn...my kid has slept thru the night since he was 2 weeks old...its weird.

just lucky i guess.

How'd the red bug tratement go? Mine was pretty brutal if I do say so myself but none of the corals even flinched and the bugs and eggs went bye bye. They pissed me off took out a LE frag that had an uber wierd growth form for what it was before I knew they were there and then they were all over my bonsai and that was dream coral from day one they had to pay. (DO NOT TRY THIS AT HOME OR DO SO AT OWN RISK!!!) I made up a quart of freshwater(GASP!), 24 drops of Lugol's and 5 drops of FlatwormXit and let em soak for a good 10-15 mins. REally didn't hurt the coral cept the bonsai lost a little color cuz I left him in for 25 mins cuz he was the worst and my fav.

Also need a up-to-date FTS on page one that should ALWAYS be the first pic

How'd the red bug tratement go? Mine was pretty brutal if I do say so myself but none of the corals even flinched and the bugs and eggs went bye bye. They pissed me off took out a LE frag that had an uber wierd growth form for what it was before I knew they were there and then they were all over my bonsai and that was dream coral from day one they had to pay. (DO NOT TRY THIS AT HOME OR DO SO AT OWN RISK!!!) I made up a quart of freshwater(GASP!), 24 drops of Lugol's and 5 drops of FlatwormXit and let em soak for a good 10-15 mins. REally didn't hurt the coral cept the bonsai lost a little color cuz I left him in for 25 mins cuz he was the worst and my fav.

red bugs are gone, and so are my pods. also lost a couple of shrimp and a few hermits too. im actually doing my 3rd and final interceptor treatment tomorrow. i've decided that i'm completely stocked w/ sps so i shouldn't have to worry about bringing in anymore pests. i do want a few more zoos though, wanna do some trading?

got a little work done on the new canopy. it's all cut out, and glued up as i type. the battery on the camera died so i only have a couple of pics, sorry.

the supplies that i bought today. yes, i bought another 40 breeder to mock up everything, but it's going back to petco when i'm done.

DSC02203.jpg

turned into this..

DSC02206.jpg

cut like this... yep, i cut it all out with a handsaw.

DSC02205.jpg

while drinking this... no build would be complete without it.

DSC02204.jpg

i still have to cut out and build the frame, but that's about it assembly-wise. i'll be painting it by tomorrow night.

Hmmm Might have to take you up on the trading deal. What zoas you looking for? Hit me up on PM. Also got something you might be REALLY REALLY interested in well TWO! Ones a secret that I'm trying to find a way to patent that I'll tell ya and the other is something you'll drool over.

haha if Glenn passes the one up I'll tell ya Pismo,

Glenn better hope I don't get it first since I am a lot closer to b_c_fisher. What ever it is. Nano-Reef Ninja's activate.

gulfsurfer101

Why didn't you message me dude, wtf, you know I got all the #$@!% to get that material cut, drilled, and put together and plus I like to drink good ol' modelo imports. I thought we had a relationship man, JK, but I got that equip and could use some advice on dosing kalk and setting my MP20.

Archived