Cultivated Reef

All-In-One Full Tank Shot Thread

AcroporaLokani

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
post-44019-1276886914_thumb.jpg

What kind of mushrooms are those? at first i thought superman but dont exactly look like those. What with the sock on the left corner of the tank? That is one right?

• Like 1
What kind of mushrooms are those? at first i thought superman but dont exactly look like those. What with the sock on the left corner of the tank? That is one right?

Not sure what they are, though they look similar to the "superman" shrooms. Its just starting to get its color though, its only been under the MH for about 3 weeks. The "sock" is a mess bag. It was holding my chaeto while I was trying to kill some nuisance algae in the center chamber. I didnt want it flying everywhere.

Not sure what they are, though they look similar to the "superman" shrooms. Its just starting to get its color though, its only been under the MH for about 3 weeks. The "sock" is a mess bag. It was holding my chaeto while I was trying to kill some nuisance algae in the center chamber. I didnt want it flying everywhere.

nice looking shrooms.... if you ever have too many im right up the street from ya and i will take some from ya :D

Yea i call those things socks lol. Hopefully that does the trick for ya!!

nice looking shrooms.... if you ever have too many im right up the street from ya and i will take some from ya :D

Yea i call those things socks lol. Hopefully that does the trick for ya!!

Oh yea, in Dallas. I was there a couple of weekends ago. I actually just gave one of them away. There is a guy that I met on here who lives in Houston and we trade often.

IMG_0466.jpg

my 34g RSM about 2 years old. recently had a mini crash due to completely unknown reasons, and is still in recovery =/ but here it was at its prime!

IMGP3598.jpg

Oh yea, in Dallas. I was there a couple of weekends ago. I actually just gave one of them away. There is a guy that I met on here who lives in Houston and we trade often.

oh i c...... I havent found anyone here to trade with. Im looking for a dark purple shroom at the moment.

I think I am the only person on here to own a Weipro Magic wave 102! :D

(the chinese biocube 29 lol)

anyways..heres a pic from a couple of months ago.... totally different now but W/e

post-47174-1277179300_thumb.jpg

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Here is an Iphone FTS pic of my 29g HQI. I will get a better picture later. I set up my 14g December 09 and transferred it into the 29g the end of July 10.

post-49421-1284873425_thumb.jpg

post-49421-1293422102_thumb.jpg

Edited by NU2REEFIN
Here is an Iphone FTS pic of my 29g HQI. I will get a better picture later. I set up my 14g December 09 and transferred it into the 29g the end of July 10.

hey im in murray :P yay utah people!