Coral Vue Hydros

travisurfer's 1.25g Pico

travisurfer

Yeah, maybe this weekend. I have to find a couple of the frags, the damn hermits knocked them from their ledge in the 125. There is a teeny tiny yellow clown goby at Tropical Paradise right now that would be perfect for this tank.

• Replies 291
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yeah, I hate hermits... This weekend should be alright though. Monday is probably the best bet because I leave for a xc race at noon on Saturday and work until 9:00 on Sunday. I really hate my job. Pets + was so awesome back when they had sw. Here's to hoping they'll get it back... Please don't tempt me with the clown goby. lol, I have another tank for it but that would just be too much for this tiny tank. It would be cool though. ;)

• 1 month later...

So when are you gonna put a pair of clowns in there? ...come on... you guys can't be serious about putting any sort of fish in a 1.25gallon tank...

lilredneckman

With all of the talk about putting tangs and sh!t in nanos and picos its just getting annoying, of course he ant gunna put a tang in anything in that tank unless he was stupid.In my eyes its just not funny anymore.

Archived