inTank Media Baskets

Dahlia's NEW 20L PICS page 70

dahliaheartsyou

sweet gurl!! i love blenny's! my lawnmower is such a character!! love the new brain, sweet coloring!! keep up the good work! your tanks really looking nice sweety!! ;)

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!! :D :D :D I cannot believe it!!!! A fish ... now we go celebrate ;)

Sweet looking fish ... cute little guys those Bi-color Blennies are!

-David

dahliaheartsyou
sweet gurl!! i love blenny's! my lawnmower is such a character!! love the new brain, sweet coloring!! keep up the good work! your tanks really looking nice sweety!! ;)

aw, thank you so much!

I saw a lawnmower there and fell in love, but he wasn't colorful enough, but man was he a cutie!!!

yeah, my tank is getting there, I love just watching it mature and watching the coral eat and all that lame stuff =]

Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!! :D :D :D I cannot believe it!!!! A fish ... now we go celebrate ;)

Sweet looking fish ... cute little guys those Bi-color Blennies are!

-David

THANKS SO MUCH!!!!!

I know, I can't believe it either, I was like thinking to myself "am I actually going to get a fish?!?!"

haha, it's been 6 months and I added a baby blenny so I'm thinking it was a good choice, and I figure he should come out more once he gets comfy like my shrimp did, but for now he is yuckin it up making me laugh by hiding under a cave in the rocks and being like a whack a mole and looking at me!!!

ok, so I spent like $150 today and that was holding back...

me and my best friends took a road trip to my lfs (which is actually 45 minutes lol) and I finally got A FISH OMGZ

Did you get that stuff from Preuss? I was in there this morning, we rented out their Exploration Classroom and threw a birthday party for my daughter!

dahliaheartsyou
Did you get that stuff from Preuss? I was in there this morning, we rented out their Exploration Classroom and threw a birthday party for my daughter!

why yes, yes I DID!!!

aw, that is so cute! that is the best party ever!!! I'd still like it haha...

I was there at about 3ish or 4ish though...

I wanted to buy so much more, like every time I go in there...

they had so much good stuff!

dahliaheartsyou
JEEBERS! D actually got a fish! love the PE's

haha i KNOW!!!

he hide the whole day and only popped his head out but at night he was all over the place and slept in a little corner and I just watched him for about an hour straight =]

dahliaheartsyou

here are some more pics right after the lights turned on this morning...

and wow this brain is HUGE AND HUNGRY!!!

brain1-1.jpg

brain3.jpg

brainz.jpg

brainz2.jpg

brainz3.jpg

feeders1.jpg

mouth.jpg

feedme.jpg

frogspawn and my skrimpy

frogspawn1-1.jpg

and my awesomely new favorite zoas

zoas2-1.jpg

zoas3.jpg

dahliaheartsyou

so the blenny has decided to make his home in a lil hole in the lr, so cute!!!

that is after I rescued him from the 2nd chamber in back <_<

but at least I got to see him eat some mysis I fed him back there...

and NO he doesn't have ich, he stirred up a bunch of stuff in that tunnel and it stuck on him...

ble1.jpg

blen4.jpg

MOM WHAT IS THAT THING?!

whattehheck.jpg

hermit with back hairz

backhairz.jpg

some coralz

nemy1.jpg

nem3.jpg

gspppact.jpg

pinks-4.jpg

double trouble here

snails.jpg

snails2.jpg

skrimpy

skimp.jpg

skrimpydos.jpg

skrimpyy.jpg

shrimp on deh brain!!!

simp2.jpg

sonb1.jpg

sonb2.jpg

sonb3.jpg

sonb4.jpg

sonb1.jpg

and jebus the brain is like twice is big as yesterday!

and apparently the hermit thinks it's a bench

brainzsit.jpg

brainfeeders1.jpg

brainactincs5.jpg

so the blenny has decided to make his home in a lil hole in the lr, so cute!!!

that is after I rescued him from the 2nd chamber in back <_<

Time to install some gutter guard on the back of the BC29 wall eh? Block those chambers from jumping fish :)

dahliaheartsyou
Time to install some gutter guard on the back of the BC29 wall eh? Block those chambers from jumping fish :)

yeah yeah I know, I got the stuff today and will install it tomorrow... :lol:

but, it's not like he was hurt, I keep all my chambers high with water and the heaters have a fish guard on them...

I swear he knew he was paining me by being back there, he had the guiltiest look :lol:

I lost my Bi color from jumping out. I really miss him. Also I am loving that brain.

aw, I'm so sorry, was it topless?

and thanks, the brain is DEFINITELY my fav!

No not topless he squeezed through the mesh top . He was a little small guy. It's alright I have a tailspot now named Dudleyin 1 tank He is so full of personality it's great. I also have a Canary Fang Blenny I think thats what it is called in another tank. Also very cool loves to hunt the rocks for food. Good Luck with yours. Yes Brains are pretty I have 3 in my 30gl.

clownfish1124
haha i KNOW!!!

he hide the whole day and only popped his head out but at night he was all over the place and slept in a little corner and I just watched him for about an hour straight =]

i love watching new fish explore their new homes! i also love watching my crazy little clownies!

dahliaheartsyou
No not topless he squeezed through the mesh top . He was a little small guy. It's alright I have a tailspot now named Dudleyin 1 tank He is so full of personality it's great. I also have a Canary Fang Blenny I think thats what it is called in another tank. Also very cool loves to hunt the rocks for food. Good Luck with yours. Yes Brains are pretty I have 3 in my 30gl.

aw, yeah they are small, mine is super tiny too!

I saw a tailspot at my lfs, but I have heard they are harder to feed...

I'm jealous of your brains, I want more, but a college income at $70 a pop doesn't exactly go together...=[

My tailspot eats just fine he is so cute to watch. The brains I have were'nt that much . I got them online. I need anice red brain then I will be really happy.

Nice new livestock, Dahlia. :) I used to want a bicolor, till I found out they eat clams for a midnight snack! :( Now that I'm clamless (that sounds wrong for some reason, lol!) maybe I could revisit having one...

dahliaheartsyou
My tailspot eats just fine he is so cute to watch. The brains I have were'nt that much . I got them online. I need anice red brain then I will be really happy.

well dang, I wanted the tailspot but decided against it because they sometimes are hard to feed, they are so DANG CUTE!!!

I want a red brain next too, they are so stunning!

but maybe a small one since this one is GIANT!!!

Great shots! Blenny is real cute

I love my tailspot!

Thanks so much!!!

tailspots are so freakin cute, I'm glad you love him so much!

Nice new livestock, Dahlia. :) I used to want a bicolor, till I found out they eat clams for a midnight snack! :( Now that I'm clamless (that sounds wrong for some reason, lol!) maybe I could revisit having one...

thanks so much!!

I originally was going to get a bunch of mushies instead but saw that brain and HAD to have it!!!

yeah, no clams ever for me so no problem will happen, but i say DO ITTTT!!!!

they are so dang cute and when mine eats it is SO FUNNY!!!

ok, here are some more pics, my blenny is becoming a lot less shy already!

blen3.jpg

blen4-1.jpg

blen5.jpg

blen6.jpg

blenny2-1.jpg

blennyfull1.jpg

and some more of meh skrimpy

skimp1.jpg

skimp2.jpg

and the brain eating some mysis, apparently smiling

why so serious?

smile.jpg

dahliaheartsyou
I love the blenny! the tank looks great :D

thanks so much!

i was kinda not as excited when I first got him (my friends all wanted me to get a nemo first because they were friendlier-this is their words not mine...yeah...) and he hid so much, but now he is perfect and I love his personality!

he watches me and pops in and out of his tunnel when I come up to the glass, and how he eats is so cute!

Very nice tank. Very...very...nice.

Where is this LFS in Michigan? I was very disappointed today when I went to the LFS I bought my rock from and they didn't even know the difference between Cerith and nassarius snails. I also noticed several frags with aipstasia growing on the rock the frag was on.

dahliaheartsyou
DUDE WHERE HAVE I BEEN? 60 PAGES YOU KIDDING ME? I need to get some #### :lol:

Looks great D!!

Steve

aw, thanks so much!!!!!!

yeah, most of it is crap and not a lot of tank stuff but eh, no biggie, it's mostly pics now :P

Very nice tank. Very...very...nice.

Where is this LFS in Michigan? I was very disappointed today when I went to the LFS I bought my rock from and they didn't even know the difference between Cerith and nassarius snails. I also noticed several frags with aipstasia growing on the rock the frag was on.

it's in lansing, Preuss pets, they are so awesome, they even won't sell people stuff if they don't have adequate equipment...

here are some links

http://www.michiganreefers.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=85

https://crazyricksonline.com/shop/

http://www.preusspets.com/

=]

Archived