• Last Reply
dahliaheartsyou
Great pics, Nice tank!

Got a FTS.

Hollywood2009

yeah, it's on pg. 59 =]

it's not anything special but it's growing into something nice =]

dahliaheartsyou
Anyone else notice how carefull Skrimpy seemed to be treading across that big brain?? He looked a little nervous to me, LOL.

he pokes that thing all day, poor brain =[

but the brain won't eat it don't worry, and he was on him trying to steal his mysis, little bastage :angry:

Your tank is coming along nicely! I haven't been on the forum for a while, so I'm catching up with my favourite journals. I have one question though...why does everyone have dogtags in their sigs?! How can I get some? :)

BLENNY!

Prepare to be entertained by a creature that may or may not eat its own poop.

Mine does, but I love him anyways. How big is yours? I've had mine for nearly a year and it's still pretty small compared to the ones at my LFS. I'm starting to think he is a she. Too bad there isn't really any way to tell. Can you imagine having a pair of these little buggers?

Blenny pictures are so awesome....i really need to figure out what kind of fish to add to my tank, this one is def. going on the list!

I'll be there :P

Selling or buying? If I can get the day off of work and the guy from MIreefers I am riding with is going I'll be there. This will be my first swap!

dahliaheartsyou

thanks so much everyone for all your kind words!

I am glad the blenny is making people smile, he's such a funny lil guy!

Enjoifish-

mine is about 3 1/2 inches, and MUCH fatter now since I got him =]

and mine is hilarious when he eats, he tracks it down and sometimes spits it out and plays with it, WHAT A WEIRDO!!!! lol

No, I am not going to the swap, I just had to pay for this semester and what not.... :bling:

but have fun and update me!!!!

Oh,

I got my maxi-jet 1200 and some Kent plat. herbivore pellets for my blenny from marine depot!

they have great service, and I love the fact I got a catalog of all their stuff LOL, what a nerd I know...

thanks so much everyone for all your kind words!

I am glad the blenny is making people smile, he's such a funny lil guy!

Enjoifish-

mine is about 3 1/2 inches, and MUCH fatter now since I got him =]

and mine is hilarious when he eats, he tracks it down and sometimes spits it out and plays with it, WHAT A WEIRDO!!!! lol

No, I am not going to the swap, I just had to pay for this semester and what not.... :bling:

but have fun and update me!!!!

Oh,

I got my maxi-jet 1200 and some Kent plat. herbivore pellets for my blenny from marine depot!

they have great service, and I love the fact I got a catalog of all their stuff LOL, what a nerd I know...

Yeha if I remember I'll let you know how it was. It will be my first. Did you go to the last one or whatever they had a little while back?

• 3 weeks later...
dahliaheartsyou

thank you so much for all your kind words, you guys are too dang nice!!!

well, today I went to the zoo and the lfs... yeah the zoo was free and was freakin awesome even though it was cold and the lfs was nice and warm....

I got a cute clownfish which i cant believe i did because i was thinking everyone has them and im not going to get a damn nemo and here we are at the pet store, I see this cute lil misbar following my finger and dang nabbit I had to get him!!!

and I got 3 pep shrimps, a pom pom, and a nice 30 ish polyp zoanthid colony =]

so here are the pics of the new guys, they kinda suck but i will take more tomorrow =]

clown1-1.jpg

clown2.jpg

clown3.jpg

clown4.jpg

clown6.jpg

pep1.jpg

pep2.jpg

pep3.jpg

pep4.jpg

pom1.jpg

pom2.jpg

zoas1-3.jpg

It's funny you say that about the clown. They are so common and many of us like the not so common, as in "screw Nemo, I will fillet that sucker and have a dinner party" but...they are popular because they really are cool. If you want a fish to meet you at the glass and call you god, well you can't beat the clowns for that.

Archived