inTank Media Baskets

Dahlia's NEW 20L PICS page 70

dahliaheartsyou

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
dahliaheartsyou
Dahlia, will you come over and take some pictures of my tank? Your pictures are all so awesome!

aw, thanks, i have a nice camera though-canon rebel =]

Behold the ELEPHANT MAN!!!!

pretty sure that's a fish :lol:

Hey! I really enjoyed your gallery at DeviantArt. Great talent!

aw, thanks so much :wub:

OK- so I changed the whole 2 island scape for a couple reasons...

i wasnt getting good enough flow in certain spots, possible new corals would be hard to place, it looked like there was barely any rock in there...I dunno...

but, anyways I changed it and now the corals are mad, so I'll take more tomorrow, but here she is for now =]

fts with epic middle cave :lol:

fts-6.jpg

zoa alley =]

zoas2.jpg

zoas1-2.jpg

yellows.jpg

palys-1.jpg

Great looking scape. Now you need to get a couple fish in there. Haven't been there in a while, but Preuss usually has a good selection and can order pretty much anything you want.

dahliaheartsyou
Great looking scape. Now you need to get a couple fish in there. Haven't been there in a while, but Preuss usually has a good selection and can order pretty much anything you want.

yeah, im headed there this weekend...

but no fishy yet, prolly a skrimp or a crab =

Looks nice!

thanks so much =]

HI :D

I still have dry water :(

DIDNT YOU GET A CAT YET?!?!?!

:lol:

ok- so here are some more pics =]

gsp is now like twice the size it was

gsp-4.jpg

gsp2.jpg

gspac.jpg

one of my mini carpet nems...i think its pooping LOL

nem1.jpg

nempoo.jpg

lemnalia surprised me with a few brown palys on the side

lem-2.jpg

Pink zoot suits eating

pinks-2.jpg

eternal sunshine morphs

zoasss-1.jpg

toadstool hungry for more

toad-1.jpg

tealish palys lookin pink from the side

teals.jpg

greenpalys.jpg

and some of my goldfishehs

omarlookin.jpg

greg-1.jpg

gogs1-2.jpg

DEY KISSEN!!!

kisses.jpg

NanoReefer112

nice new scape. The clown i got last weekend died :( oh the irony lol. So now i gotta test and see what went wrong (dident help the he dident eat)

dahliaheartsyou
Dey not! Dey doin oralz secks!!!!

:o

:huh:

well, I got corals today, and a skrimp!!!!!!!!

so, i just put the coral in there 5 minutes ago and the skrimpy is acclimating with a drip loop....

so, YES THEY ARE STILL MAD, but here they are...

can you guess what they are?!?! lol

i got the "2 for $50 and get 1 free deal" which I think is a good deal for what I got =]

fungia1.jpg

fungia2.jpg

about 20 polyps

nuccccs1.jpg

about 30-40 poyps

trus2.jpg

skrimp.jpg

skrimp2.jpg

oh yeah...i got one of these too

koralia.jpg

=]

MORE PICS TO COME IN A LIL BIT WHEN EVERYTHING IS OPEN =]

dahliaheartsyou
ITZA SKRIMP!

love the nuclear greens...

thanks!!!

but...i dont think they are technically nukes, I think they are green flames, but w/e because they are freakin awesomely green and huge =]

dumb names lol =]

dahliaheartsyou
Yup not nukes, but awesome none the less!

thanks, i was pretty pumped, they are pretty close to them and were like about a dollar a polyp

im trying to arrange the koralia 1 so that nothing is mad about it but that doesnt seem to be going very well <_<

How big is that plate? I love my plate, it is the best thing other than my shrimp that I have got for my tank. You will love it!

Oh and here is a LOL Cat offering for the crazy cat lady.

funny-pictures-cat-asks-if-he-knows-the-rabbit-who-is-being-rather-forward.jpg

dahliaheartsyou
How big is that plate? I love my plate, it is the best thing other than my shrimp that I have got for my tank. You will love it!

Oh and here is a LOL Cat offering for the crazy cat lady.

funny-pictures-cat-asks-if-he-knows-the-rabbit-who-is-being-rather-forward.jpg

thanks, i lubs it <3

um, its about 3 inches now, all mad, and 4 inches at the store, there were a few bigger ones but this one had the best color =]

Love the additions! Can't beat an almost nuk that's dirt cheap! B) And skrimp, never heard of that term for them before, clever, hehe!

dahliaheartsyou
Love the additions! Can't beat an almost nuk that's dirt cheap! B) And skrimp, never heard of that term for them before, clever, hehe!

haha, me and my fam have always called them skrimps for some reason...but we are an odd family :lol:

thanks! i think the new greens will look cool next to the other greens, I can't wait till everything is not all mad and gets all grown out...

dahliaheartsyou
omg!!!! I want your mini carpet anemoneeeee! =) awesome pictures!

haha, everyone loves them, i have 3 so far, they have been splitting, and i got them as hitchhikers...so FREE! =]

thanks so much! i hope my corals will open up soon so i can take pics, now ALL of them are mad at the koralia 1...here i thought i was going to make them happier <_<

haha, everyone loves them, i have 3 so far, they have been splitting, and i got them as hitchhikers...so FREE! =]

thanks so much! i hope my corals will open up soon so i can take pics, now ALL of them are mad at the koralia 1...here i thought i was going to make them happier <_<

I think I'm the only who doesn't get them as hitchhikers :tears: LUCKY!

anyways... can't wait to see more pictures!

haha, me and my fam have always called them skrimps for some reason...but we are an odd family :lol:

thanks! i think the new greens will look cool next to the other greens, I can't wait till everything is not all mad and gets all grown out...

Not odd at all, just different and different is good! :) Yeah, I have a few different green polyps myself too, some of them aren't zoas or palys though, just I guess button polyps, but they are huge! One of my next wants is the infamous Grandis Paly! B) Just give everything time to get adjusted and acclimated to your K1, good luck Dahlia!!

dahliaheartsyou

thanks so much everyone!!!!

you guys make me lol :lol:

anywho, here are some more pics, everything new opened, but the old stuff is still a lil mad at the koralia, mostly the leathers...but im just gunna give em time cuz they are so dang cute =]

one of my newly propagated mushies...not spewing anymore lol

babymuish.jpg

pinks getting a lot pinker now

pinks-3.jpg

mr skrimpy hanging out in the back of the tank, he eats right out of my hand already

skrimp-1.jpg

these look even more like nucs today

nucs-1.jpg

my fungia opened

fungia2-1.jpg

fungia1-1.jpg

=]

Archived