Innovative Marine Aquariums

Dahlia's NEW 20L PICS page 70

dahliaheartsyou

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
dahliaheartsyou
That's what I keep saying about my Cinnamon clown! :lol:

You gallery has a lot of good nice pics in it! :)

hahaha, aw!!!!

i can't wait to get a fish for my saltwater, my lfs of choice is 45 minutes away BUUUH.

but- you are too sweet! i am just lucky i have beautiful creatures to take pics of...and lots of cats LOL!

:lol:

dahliaheartsyou
Great Pics! It looks like you caught that one goldfish doing some bad...

aw, thanks!

=]

how bout a fts of your goldfish? :happy:

well, it's pretty boring, i was going for minimalistic zen thing...try having a planted tank and goldfish LOL doesnt work, the plants turn into pool toys/food...what a mess!

anyways, please excuse the lil bits of green beans in the water, they are messy eaters!

and the buddha thing has 3 HUGE holes in the back they swim in and out of, and can't get stuck in =]

ftsgold1.jpg

and here are some other funny pics i just took...my pets are weirdos lol

celia lost her puff ball under the couch

cil1-2.jpg

snuggles yawning lol

snug1.jpg

cookie hammin it up

cookie1.jpg

=]

I updated my pics for both my tanks in case you're interested. :) I tried to get a good pic of my urchin for ya' but that didn't work out too well. :(

aw, thanks!

=]

well, it's pretty boring, i was going for minimalistic zen thing...try having a planted tank and goldfish LOL doesnt work, the plants turn into pool toys/food...what a mess!

anyways, please excuse the lil bits of green beans in the water, they are messy eaters!

and the buddha thing has 3 HUGE holes in the back they swim in and out of, and can't get stuck in =]

ftsgold1.jpg

and here are some other funny pics i just took...my pets are weirdos lol

celia lost her puff ball under the couch

cil1-2.jpg

snuggles yawning lol

snug1.jpg

cookie hammin it up

cookie1.jpg

=]

Cute pup! We just got a Puppy today. Her name is Schotzie (German) That's my gf holding her.. sorry I'm sure she doesn't want her pic posted on the net. Anywho I love this pup, and I have never seen one so sweet, and does not bite. Our golden retriever was like that. I'm so in love with this dog, she's so smart. On her first day she learned the "no!" command and her name, and she didn't have one accident. No matter how wound up she is, she always wants to cuddle!

post-37607-1223004965_thumb.jpg

post-37607-1223009361_thumb.jpg

post-37607-1223009398_thumb.jpg

dahliaheartsyou

fellbeast, that dog is FREAKIN CUUUUUUUTE!!!!

i love cuddley dogs =]

that first goldfish with the deformity should be called the elephant man for obvious reasons.. lol

no.

his name is goggles for obvious reasons.

=]

love your tank took me 2 hours to read through ur thread. had some laughs :) but overall your tank looks amazing.

i am so sorry you read through all of that HAHA, really....

but thanks =]

where you gone Miss D? Not seen you on here for ages...

im here, just VERY busy, and no monnies for new stuff =[

Awwww sounds like me. I've just had a YWG spawning that I am going to try and rear - might get some cash out of it. But then they could all die and then it sucked cash... :(

Any updates? I want to see how much stuff has grown :)

dahliaheartsyou
He looks like some one just said something shocking :lol:

bahaha, you're right...

like dis?

defaultaspx-1.jpg

=]

Dont be sorry i found it entertaining lol besides i love reading through other peoples tank threads

haha, i bet it was entertaining...

still...there are waay to many pages of crap/out of hand stuff, but hey, its my thread and it gave people a laugh =]

dahliaheartsyou
What about my puppy? :lol:

omg, give me that dog NOOOOOW!!!

so freakin cute, i love hunting looking/hound dogs, they always have the best personalities and would do anything for you =]

hahaha, OMG that picture with the added caption almost made me fall out of my chair!! :P That's freakin' hilarious Dahlia!! :haha:

hahaha, aw!!!!

i can't wait to get a fish for my saltwater, my lfs of choice is 45 minutes away BUUUH.

but- you are too sweet! i am just lucky i have beautiful creatures to take pics of...and lots of cats LOL!

:lol:

hehe that's the joy of it all. Having nice subjects the snap pictures of! B)

I want another fish for my 10g tank, but I gotta get it (the water rather) cleaned up first... =/ No crazy algae or anything growing, but it's not clean. Fish survival rate in it isn't too high. :( I want/need another fish for me 30g as well. *sigh*

omg, give me that dog NOOOOOW!!!

so freakin cute, i love hunting looking/hound dogs, they always have the best personalities and would do anything for you =]

Yeah everyone goes on about how cute he is. He is actually alot bigger now, that pic was from when he was 10 weeks old now he is 5 months :lol:

Awe is that an American Bulldog, my favorite breed!

Nope he is an English Pointer. He is my hunting dog for pheasants, ducks and deer.

Yeah everyone goes on about how cute he is. He is actually alot bigger now, that pic was from when he was 10 weeks old now he is 5 months :lol:

Nope he is an English Pointer. He is my hunting dog for pheasants, ducks and deer.

Nice dog!

Archived